EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon2.png

Overview:
You are a successful writer and you decided to get away from the city for a while to clear your mind and regain your inspiration. While on your way to visit a few smaller towns you have a strange accident that you can't really explain and that's how you end up in a small town called Pine Falls. Here is where you meet Alice, Mia and Grace among others and they all tell you a strange story about how a few years ago people there started to vanish, mostly the men leaving only a few behind. On top of that they tell you that you can't leave town because when you try you come back on the other side and that there's something strange happening outside during the night. Of course you can't believe these delusions but maybe they are true...​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-06
Release Date: 2020-03-14
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Part 2 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PART 2:
Win, Linux: - -
- - -
Mac:
- - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

PART 1:

Extras: FAN SIG - - - UNOFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - GALLERY MOD - FRENCH TRANSLATION - SPANISH TRANSLATION
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1gss14.jpg 1osc24.jpg 4pss13.jpg 1gss20.jpg 1lss18.jpg 2wit45.jpg 2oss32.jpg 4pss3.jpg 6lds43.jpg 6lds19.jpg 6nss16.jpg 1ols57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Renders look great. I remember testing the forgetful girlfriend game, and it was in RPGM which was a real downer. What engine is this one made in?

The tags also look extremely vanilla, I assume that's just for the first release, and not what's planned.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Definitely gonna give this game a try, art looks great, ladies look lovely, yeah, giving it a go! :p
But I noticed that the redhead in the banner on the left, she looks awfully a lot like Lily in "Lily's Curse", game I write for xD

And it is Daniels K we're talking about here after all, loved "LBH" and "MGA" :p

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Thought it was a Gravity Falls parody at first from the title.
Nice to see the creator is making it in RenPy
you and me both friend, with a bunch of parodies lately including the Adventure Time one I saw the title and I'm like "yes finally!"
although it still looks great even if it's not

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight and Haise01

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
Holy fucking attractive models !! I'm going in !!

Wait its Daniel K... might wait for guinea pigs to try first... chances are one of the girls decides to become a cum-bucket for some loser/asshole male side character for no reason...
Same here. I'm veeery cautious about K's new game. And i don't think it will be as vanilla as LBH. Not gonna risk it lol.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes