VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pink World [v1.1] [Annon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

harem.king

extraordinarily short.
    see mom turning into bimbo in phone. see jogger turning into bimbo. meet and fuck the neighbor as you turn into a himbo and she turns into a bimbo. see mom on phone again. the end.
    doesn't feel like a game or much of a story. more like 1 scene VN.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Cloud9-Kojack

My honest opinion and review. 3 stars, but I'd give 3.5 if I could. 7/10, above average, but not great.

It's good. Game is exactly as promised/labeled, kinks are right up my alley, and the choices (while minimal) still give alternative scenes.

My only gripes come from my preference of art/style taste, and some of the shoddy writing/plot holes that make me go :WaitWhat:. "How can the MC remember fucking his step-mom if she JUST became bimbofied after looking like a dried out GILF....OH GOD!" *gross image pops in head*.

The art style is not really my taste, few cartoon artists can get my rocks off proper. This game was one of them, but if it was 3dcg or even used A.I art as a basis for conceptualizing more detailed images, I'd bet a lot more would be nutting to it. Like me. :LUL::KEK:

Edit: ((Am not saying artist should stop doing their own art by using AI. Just if they are open to AI tools, to look for one to draw inspirations and frameworks from. I know how long images/animations can take to draw from concept, to blank page, to finished image. So it might help speed up the process and improve image depth and character.))
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JamieVision

Sort fun bimbo visual novel. The choices show alternate scenes. If you like bimbos, this is worth your time. One main girl and a couple of background bimbos. Fun art, nice music, hot bimbos. A+ Looking forward to future work from this developer and more bimbo adventures.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

silentndeadly

It's honest with what it is, and it does it well.
    Right on the front opening page at the start of the game, it tells you everything that's going on and delivers it with very nice art.

Short, sweet, hot, and pink, you've got a ~20 minute story that's bare-bones but delivers itself well. Nothing crazy profound is there to be found in a bimbo game, which is as it should be.
    That said, there are some subtle differences that can be made to art and story based on what you choose.

The game did exactly what it wanted to do. "I want big tiddy muscle goth-gf bimbo sex." Mission accomplished.
    They even went the extra mine and gave it fitting music and kept the opening just barely subtle enough that I didn't notice the changes over the phone immediately.

Short, sweet, the the point. If you like any of the fetishes on the title card, except "sex" because that's kind of cheating, then then Pink World can give you what you're looking for.
    But it's not going to change the world. Unlike the pink.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kingofsaints46

Short, sweet, and a great babe that gets transformed into a stunning bimbo. There just aren't enough bimbo games out there with this level of quality, another great bimbo game by Annon. Can not wait for the sequel to come out in full.