Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
1. It's a really confusing game where everyone knows who you are but I have absolutely no idea who everyone else is.
2. The wrinkles are so random and weird.
3. I'm still confused what's happening.
4. Render looks good, but facial expressions feel off.

Reactions: fbass

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
Wonderful renders , I would like to see more of her *_*

PS : I prefer the mc's cock in these 2 pictures ...not the other version seen before these scenes . I hope dev will use the version in these images.

326314 326316

Last edited:

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Straight away I can see this games got loads of potential and if the dev doesn't abandon the game like every other good game, then I reckon this game will be up there with Dream of Desire if not better... maybe.

Reactions: dunhill
Jun 11, 2018
is there ntr cause what the threads are talking about in some kind of poll and ntr is not even in the spoiliers tags for gener

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I dont understand the problem of some that they dont understand who is who. Karen is your mentor and gf, your boss is Megan and your "mother" and that ugly sporty brat is your "sister". The black base model is your gf's bf. And that hag in the office is .. the office hag I guess? ^^ And than there is the sister of your boss ("aunt")..... who is even more sex driven and in heat than that black secretary ^^
Thats nice but how you do know this. I mean the sister is introduced as sister yes. Karen is our gf sure, we will be working under her because the story tells it. But how do you know that the boss is our mother? Or that the hottie in the luxury villa is our aunt? Monique is our girlfriend's bestie? Really? These things has been told in the game?
and I hope the next update will explain a little why we work there and stuff.
Yeah and stuff like why Monique thinks she can get away with molesting us for example, like are we best friends too or something. Seems so but otherwise she just a random stranger, as no explanation given. Thats why the confusion, its not just the family ties.

Reactions: Mormont

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Thats nice but how you do know this. I mean the sister is introduced as sister yes. Karen is our gf sure, we will be working under her because the story tells it. But how do you know that the boss is our mother? Or that the hottie in the luxury villa is our aunt? Monique is our girlfriend's bestie? Really? These things has been told in the game?

Yeah and stuff like why Monique thinks she can get away with molesting us for example, like are we best friends too or something. Seems so but otherwise she just a random stranger, as no explanation given. Thats why the confusion, its not just the family ties.
I agree some things are from reading between the lines ...

Monique is the bf of our girlfriend and we saw her a year ago - thats what the MC tells us when he sees her. ... so I agree that her behavior is strange. Even the MC mentions that ... and I think that Thanos guy has something to do with that ... somehow.

tbh - I am happy that the game is not an exposition galore like most other games. But now it has to deliver all that in the next updates and not to slow.

Reactions: Mormont

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Very nice first version. A lot of images and animation while not a lot to read - for good balance he could extend scenes by adding more descriptions, inner thoughts, dialogs. Also, should someone add 'sleeping sex' tag? that is one fun but underutilized fetish that could bring more supporters.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Tickler
I'm sure you're not the one uploading the patch, because that would probably be against patreon rules or something so I'm just gonna talk to this wall right here. ;)

You don't need to provide both the .rpy and .rpyc files. When the game starts and detects that the .rpy has changed, it will recompile it, overwriting the old .rpyc.
While it doesn't really matter all that much with it just being few kb, it never hurts to know. (y)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes