VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Pinky Swear [v0.2] [Tickler]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

This game is a true mixed bag of good and bad. Lets start off with the positives. In short, most of the good comes from the visuals. Most of the bad comes from the writing.

Even though its a generic as fuck incest/pseudo-incest game, it actually doesn't suffer the bad model choices that plague many of these games. Sure there are reused assets like always but it doesn't stick out as glaringly as having a game where the mom from Big Brother is there in her entirety as a whole new mom. Although some have generous proportions, they aren't all the same body type and hair type either. The clothes also add to making the characters look actually attractive. All of this lends itself to another redeeming aspect of this game, the expressions.

Almost immediately with bootleg Thanos and in the first interaction with your sister, you can see that there was an actual degree of effort taken with making the characters look like they're actually laughing, thinking, observing, etc. in a way that doesn't reek of uncanny valley or just static and effortless " :O " expressions.

The issue with the writing is two fold. First, the story is generic. Other-worldly element helps the main character fuck his family and friends. And that is really about the extent of that. Other aspects such as him returning from school and all, peeking in on his sister, groping his sleeping mom, and sex dreams about family are all tropes of this type of game now. They aren't really bad but it reeks of limited imagination.

And secondly, the actual writing is horrible. Many of the dialogue and choices are poorly written and proofread. The multiple instances of "why" being spelled "whay" and characters laughing being "HaHaHaHa" is just, well, bad. Not to mention the punctuation abuse. Its like after they took the time to craft the models and such, they said fuck it to actually making coherent sentences and using correct grammar.

I'd say give it a look if only for the renders. Outside of that, there is nothing really outstanding about this game and can be passed up.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

BobtheBoober

5* Girls
    1* Hero
    2* story telling

Girls are hot but that is about it.
    Gameplay is boring. need more interaction
    Hero has genitalia of king-kong. very off putting
    Hero has dialogs of 90 year old man without humor , no understanding and many mistakes. English not my first language and had trouble reading because of many mistakes.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 997153

Review of version 0.1

Let's start off with the good - this game has great models. I love the look of all of these women, especially the older ones. The renders and lighting are nice, too. The animations are smooth and better than most games.

The problem is the story, the characters, and the dialogue. The story doesn't make much sense so far. I know it's only a version 0.1, but all the time was spent introducing characters and not much was spent on the set-up. There is a knock-off Thanos cameo at the beginning which makes very little sense and throws the game off tonally. The MC is working for his Mom's company, has a one-way flirtation with the receptionist, is in a secret affair with a co-worker, and has an aunt who appears controlling and seems to inexplicably want to fuck him.

The MC, himself, is a little whiner and seems to be completely humorless. He doesn't seem to have any agency of his own, but bitches about everyone lecturing him about being responsible. For example, he realizes he shouldn't be late for his first day of work, but then goes and wastes time at his family's home first and makes himself late to work. Why? Maybe there's a character arc planned, but I'm not holding my breath. In any event, the MC comes off like a kid trying to play grown-up and it's off-putting.

The dialogue is truly terrible. It's easily the worst part of this game and nearly ruins the whole thing. Grammar and spelling errors galore. Even without that, the dialogue is difficult to understand at times. It heavily detracts from the game because I was constantly trying to figure out what was going on. The game needs an English-speaking editor ASAP.

This version finishes off with the MC reminiscing about all the times he and his college girlfriend raped a series of women who were either drunk or sleeping. Wonderful. I mean, who wouldn't want to play as a whiny loser who sleep-rapes women?

Overall, there isn't much to recommend in this game beyond the visuals. The story and writing need A LOT of work. Hopefully, it can be improved but this game has a steep climb to get there.

Not recommended but will check back on later versions
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Quality of animation is top notch. Thoroughly impressed by the character models as well. It's just the first upload so there's a lot of room for improvement namely in text and introduction. Fixing the text won't be hard but it needs a better introduction. It feels like the story was made up to show the different animations. Get a story and a setting then have a natural progression. You don't have to introduce all characters in the first upload. Take it easy.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

fuckyoumom12

for a big boobies addicted like me this is a FANTASTIC EPISODE!!!
    this game is really promising!
    splendid tittyfuck scene, probably the best titfuck I've seen here so far...I really hope to see more boobies fucked in the next update.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

superiorvenacava

A very interesting and impressive start to the story especially for a 0.1 version.

Pros:
    The character models look very nice and seem to be original or at least partly original as I have not seen them on any other game thus far
    The story is interesting so far, and I look forward to see where it will go
    The sex scenes are well rendered
    Each character seems to have their own personalities and aren't identical to any of the other characters

Cons:
    The English is all over the place in parts while being coherent in others... although I did get the gist of what the developer was trying to say during the strangely spelled parts

Notes: The intro did make me laugh as I was not expecting Thanos. Additionally, I really look forward to where the story goes as I'm curious to see where the developer takes it. I would rate this game a 4.5/5 if I could, and probably a definite 5 if the grammar improves.