Unity Completed Piopupu [PurpleAir]

U

User_23654

Piopupu.jpg

Overview:
Why is this young girl lost in a trance? Why does the kitchen always give out shrill screams in the midnight? Why there are endless water stains on the bar counter? What is happening in the billiard room? The Black Eight is missing again? What's behind all of this? Is it the distortion of humanity or moral.
This is a collection of small games. Include: Three games to play hamster, cut map, flop.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-23
Release Date: 2018-05-18
Developer: PurpleAir
Censored: Yes
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

ss_4925cd71482be52c3ec5a121a88bd33a424f51a0.1920x1080.jpg ss_12dfb18b200e8113d675cf69dd7d252fe09ec07d.1920x1080.jpg ss_35bec87d63d3dbe5483959a61e75c9448fa6d1c4.1920x1080.jpg ss_c098a50e676f4a99575714046734193598f7d4f1.1920x1080.jpg ss_86f561eb88e374686ba64dccb0cdd251d6279dce.1920x1080.jpg ss_864619f33c7739fda1d27084529b83520318afcb.1920x1080.jpg

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
Play some minigames like whack a mole, the worst version of Gals Panic ever conceived, a memory game and "click this big red button real fast like" to see some pictures of a naked girl with hilariously oversized bunny censor stickers over the naughty bits.

Yeeeep.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For people wanting it there is a patch to remove the stupid rabbit censors (why is it ) linked in the Steam forum , haven't tried it or the game but remembered seeing it while browsing. Also a MEGA link for it on UncensorPat.ch.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The genres are a bit confusing. There is no sexual content?
It's just a puzzle game to reveal lewd pictures (there's a video on the actual ), the bdsm tag is probably just because she's tied up in at least one of the images. So no, no real sexual content just nude pics.

Although the wheres she's tied up looks like one of the Flash groping minigame things so now I don't know... Yes there are groping sections so there is in fact a bit of sexual content! Such as it is.

Reactions: el0d and Ash54

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
I own this game on steam and have the uncensor, just be warned, some of the reward scenes are quite hardcore, i mean turning on a cream whipping machine inside her pussy is quite hardcore :D and yes, i unlocked everything

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
It's just a puzzle game to reveal lewd pictures (there's a video on the actual ), the bdsm tag is probably just because she's tied up in at least one of the images. So no, no real sexual content just nude pics.

Although the wheres she's tied up looks like one of the Flash groping minigame things so now I don't know... Yes there are groping sections so there is in fact a bit of sexual content! Such as it is.
Please dont talk about it if you have not played the game, after you play it and unlock it, THEN open your mounth.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please dont talk about it if you have not played the game, after you play it and unlock it, THEN open your mounth.
Sorry I thought I'd offer the patch as I'd seen it in passing, then just hung around...

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
Sorry I thought I'd offer the patch as I'd seen it in passing, then just hung around...
Thats fine and all, and we all are thankfull for that, but i quoted you there since you talk about the game without even playing it. aka no or little sexual content and that is more then false, i just want you to correct on that, just so you know, the bartender scene, you tie her up, shove alcohol in her pussy, then force her to drink it from there, then shove some eggs there, shove a creamwhipper in there, turn it on, then make her drink it again and some drugs in there too.

hspawn10

May 19, 2017
1. Uncensor Patch definitely required.
2. No Sexual Content? Bullshit. Just play longer; you'll see.
3. Rapid Clicker (lightly cheating) + Cheat Engine (heavily cheating) will make things easier. Rapid clicker on the first mini game to finish quickly to get the biggest bonus. You can also use cheat engine on the "lives" to change them to 99 or lock them (remember what "lives" you have left is "moves" in the final scene).
4. Touch screen makes the "hammer game" super easy.
5. "Print Screen" to cheat on the matching/memory game.

imelman

May 15, 2018
Thanks to SakuraGame and other garbage creators, we are now down to this. Where creators lower the quality to bare minimum just to get perverts to buy their games, not actual gamers or quality. SakuraGame sells games cheap not because they know it's bad, but because they want to corrupt the industry via bastardizing games and selling them for cheap, not the actual quality and take all the sweet money by themselves, on top of scummy practices like gambling promotions/raffles and outright plagiarizing.

Then you have morons like Dharker Studios and Winged Cloud, both notable for exploiting their fanbase for easy cash by making cashgrab "games", no actual quality made story, cause sex sells and you need nothing to justify it, and even worse, using AAA tactics like DLC for worthless content, such as Steam avatars, fake dakimakuras, e.t.c(in case of Dharker mostly).

If people don't stop paying for them, then we will not stop seeing garbage games with no effort and point of existing, but to make money and not satisfy the customers. Corrupt indie devs are also trying to pull these tricks off, thinking the excuse of being small and not AAA will save them, but it won't work either.

We must learn better. Don't let more garbage and awful products enter the industry.

Reactions: iosifstalin