VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pirate Booty and the Bukkake Buccaneer [Final] [Miel]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Sir John Higglebottom

Pirate Booty and the Bukkake Buccaneer [Final] [Miel]

It’s a Miel game. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't think it deserves a particularly big review. It's a visual novel that's about it. Sometimes they mess up and misspell stuff and also say that the wrong character is talking. Surprisingly enough, there's like dialogue options, and you can choose between the two girls occasionally. The story does absolutely suck. canonically, you're just so nobody that happens to stumble across the best pirate ship and also an intelligence officer with big boobs. So you do piracy things and you want to bang the intelligence officer but she says no. You are a massive simp, and she leads you into a big ambush and betrays you, and you get captured by a sexy pirate. They kick you, and you get a boner, and somehow seeing a penis incapacitates the entire ship, and then you take over the ship and make everyone your sex slaves. This happens twice, and you take on the intelligence officer and win instantly. It’s a Miel game, so you must also pee on someone in every scene. The art is great, and the game exists.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AnonBone

Simple, straightforward, and a sexy VN.
    Not much else to say here, I would recommend it.
    The quality of CG is pretty good, and the story is mildly amusing.
    For what this game sets to do, I think it ticks all of the boxes (though an addition of decensoring patch would have been much appreciated).
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Sylverlang

Too bad ! Another Miel Game.

As usual, Girls are gorgeous. Scenario is a joke (The dick is an omniscient tool). Watersports after almost every scene. Almost no choices. Barely any contents for breeding/pregnant seekers.

Wasted potential !
  4. 3.00 star(s)

RatdungReggie

It's a Miel game, what do you expect?

Nice art, but still a terrible story

that being said, REALLY nice art, at least in my opinion. Worth downloading for a quick fap, but nothing beyond that.

I would just ignore the dialogue altogether and use your imagination instead if you play this.