[R>Artist 2D] Paid Pixel art animator

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Project:
- Goblin Escape is my upcoming game and currently in it's early stages. It's a game where the female protagonist(Kalin) is stranded in a cave and trying to make her way back to her village.

It's a side scroller slow paced platformer with emphasize on 1v1 PvE combat.

Animations is going to play huge role in how enjoyable the combat is, different animations should be readable. Certain situation like losing will lead into sex scenes, there is (optional)pregnancy planned as well so you need to be okay with this. There is going to be sex options without losing as well.

Developer:
-

Looking for:
- Pixel art character animator

Employment Type:
- Paid, unfortunately we don't have access to Paypal here but Payoneer is available. Let me know if you prefer another method, as long as it's available to me as well.

Work commitment:
- I'll request new character(some creature, some human) animations through the project, as long as project is in development. Scope of the project is going to depend on it's success mostly. There will be monthly deadlines since I have to keep Patreon alive and push new content regularly.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: .sacrifice

Job Description:
- Need fluid animations without too many frames. I need someone experienced and familiar with the core concepts of pixel art. Characters are going to be around 60px tall so you need to be comfortable working with high resolution pixel art. Main character design is in the attachment. Send previous work examples and tell me your rates.

Additional comments:
- Game is not public but I can send you the current version, just contact me on Discord.

Revveyellow

Dec 7, 2023
Hi!

I'm an animation student and I've animated pixelart before, i made these little walking animations, and I've dabbled in higher scale pixel arts too. I can definetly help you with your game!

Please let me know if you're interested through worldwidewebyellow on discord :D

you_spin_me_right_round_but_big.gif Ahe_tryid_run_cycle_up_right_But_Big.gif front_facing_run_cycle_bouncy_but_big.gif Cutie Alien Girlie.png

Reactions: Psycho-Dev

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Is wise an option? I don't have "rates" at the moment, but I'm thinking something around 10 dollars an hour the first two hours of the day, then 20 each subsequent hour with a limit of 5 hours a day (I have my own projects and also working on the same thing for too long starts getting tedious). My discord is txxus. Here's some stuff similar to your screenshot that I made recently and also some stuff that isn't: 1728476338305.png Run animation.gif
1728476410224.png boop4.png

Reactions: Psycho-Dev

yuzlom

Jul 5, 2024
I added you on discord
I'm a gamedev and pixel artist, I'm interested in your project.
I'm used to work in different styles and sizes.

prevwalk.gif
4. sfw_x3_yuzlom_slower.gif
scissors_x3_c_yuzlom.gif

you can see more of my work on my X