Seeking Pixel or rpgm games with femdom

sixtydest

Aug 7, 2022
I am looking for femdom games in pixel or in rpgm also I am looking for the games where you are last/only men on earth

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
For pixel art femdom games you can try the stuff by Tastysox, though most of it is socks/foot domination. You can only play his games in your browser though. There are quite a few femdom games on this site in RPGmaker, just don't be surprised that a good chunk of them are abandoned or rarely get updated.

sixtydest

Aug 7, 2022
For pixel art femdom games you can try the stuff by Tastysox, though most of it is socks/foot domination. You can only play his games in your browser though. There are quite a few femdom games on this site in RPGmaker, just don't be surprised that a good chunk of them are abandoned or rarely get updated.
I am not only looking for a game in rpgm but I am looking for games other than renpy

yehimiro

Apr 6, 2024
i loved it...Tastysox makes the best stuff. Do you have password for his latest games?