Wolf RPG Completed Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi [v1.00] [Sprite Hills / Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ132950_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Explore the wonders of Pixel Town Akanemachi!
In this self-aware "dot anime" pixel game you can discover all kinds of hentai things.
Roam the RPG-like map, collect items and reveal events.
There are no RPG battles. The fun is in the discovery!
Find 10 unique H scenes, all pixel animated with sound effects.​

Updated: 2023/02/26
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Sequel: Pixel Town Akanemachi Mystery 2
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
GoG Version: - - - -
DLsite: - - - -

RJ132950_img_smp2.jpg RJ132950_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I prefer CG over pixel animation, but this doesn't look too bad. At least the models are big enough to see what's going on.

May 11, 2017
maybe i installed it wrong but i got a lot of errors for the first scene then it froze. also got a bunch of weird symbols in the text box. the text still came out english but it has a lot of boxes and @ signs. the errors were saying that i was missing stuff.

Reactions: Tresviri

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
maybe i installed it wrong but i got a lot of errors for the first scene then it froze. also got a bunch of weird symbols in the text box. the text still came out english but it has a lot of boxes and @ signs. the errors were saying that i was missing stuff.
Did you run it in Japanese Locale?

Jun 19, 2017
google humbird0, choose the link that has show.htm in the url, it's an important part which allows you to see his nsfw stuff.
have fun :angel:
Holy hell. I will do that, thanks for the info =)

EDIT: Just played a few games, but I gotta say that it is a bit too much, thanks tho

Last edited:

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
Did you run it in Japanese Locale?
Same problem and I have tried multiple Japanese locals (I'm using Ntleas), and the files in the folder show as Japanese so it's not the computer changing the name of the files into gibberish because I don't have it running in Japanese local.

Reactions: ponyguy

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
Same problem and I have tried multiple Japanese locals (I'm using Ntleas), and the files in the folder show as Japanese so it's not the computer changing the name of the files into gibberish because I don't have it running in Japanese local.
Correction the Voice files were translated properly, but when digging a little deeper the .txt files in the scene folders were not. So this is one of the games where you need to extract it while in jap locale (I don't know of any emulator that will allow this)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Correction the Voice files were translated properly, but when digging a little deeper the .txt files in the scene folders were not. So this is one of the games where you need to extract it while in jap locale (I don't know of any emulator that will allow this)
I don't remember if I had to extract it while in Japanese locale. I don't think I did, but it's worth giving it a shot. As far as I know no locale emulator can do that. So unfortunately you'll have to change your system's locale to do it.

joonh

Nov 21, 2017
did anyone got a save for this one
i already plays through this game before in the past
but my computer was broken a few day ago so i lost all of my progress
if anyone of you guy had one pls send me

Reverend Malice

Dec 28, 2017
I assume that the sequel of this game remains untranslated, since sadly I have been unable to find it anywhere with an english patch. Nevertheless, I must say that this game was great, with very nice animations too.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
can someone help me where to find this game sequel (RJ167937) ?
I assume that the sequel of this game remains untranslated, since sadly I have been unable to find it anywhere with an english patch. Nevertheless, I must say that this game was great, with very nice animations too.
If you can settle for just the animations, this is a magnet link to the game:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4317C21B356B53D6D1618A3C8FD8E2EDBE17F609&dn=%5BH-Game%5D+%5BADV%5D+%5BSprite+Hills%5D+%E3%83%89%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E7%94%BA%E4%B8%AD%E6%8E%A2%E7%B4%A2%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0+%E7%B6%9A%E8%8C%9C%E7%94%BA%E7%89%A9%E6%80%AA%E9%8C%B2&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

Below is a full save file. Copy and paste it into the game folder and you access the memory room the same place as the first game

Feb 21, 2018
i enjoyed Pixel Town it had okay mapping and good sex scenes. and i liked the ending. the downsides were trying to find what to do next (need to re-explore a lot) the X scenes were not translated (as well as a few random lines)

overall
definitely worth playing. and it has a sequel!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes