Pixeldrain

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I have tried to download a number of games from Pixeldrain today (considering it's by far the best service).

However, it seems they swiftly delete games that originate from F95zone now ... perhaps they noticed that some of the games are highly controversial (to say the least)?

Anyway, you may want to make a note that Pixeldrain may delete uploads with games that have anything to do with this site.

Phaseus

Jan 18, 2019
Do you know if it's specifically games, or anything uploaded for F95? I'm uploading some Blender modules from another request right now, and Pixeldrain is one of the few that'll support the file size.

Last edited:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Can anyone else confirm this? would be rather disappointing if true, while not as good as Nopy once was, it still beats the other competition by a mile. Would be a real tragedy to lose Pixeldrain as well

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have tried to download a number of games from Pixeldrain today (considering it's by far the best service).

However, it seems they swiftly delete games that originate from F95zone now ... perhaps they noticed that some of the games are highly controversial (to say the least)?

Anyway, you may want to make a note that Pixeldrain may delete uploads with games that have anything to do with this site.
This might best be asked in the actual Approved File Hosts thread in order to get actual, reliable, confirmed answers.

adm.nor

Feb 24, 2023
why can't i open Pixeldrain Site or download any thing from it
is it closed for good or it's just me