wlazinna

Apr 13, 2022
One thing is for sure, this video game will not be made for free.
1500 bucks with 2 developers are not enough to live on, so either they work on the project as an extra activity, in their spare time or they abandon it.

I see that you insist on criticising this developer, but why?
I only follow the games that interest me.... If you're posting in this thread to get this game abandoned maybe it's working but why are you on this crusade? what's the benefit?

I've seen several games running slow for the few patrons and people screaming because they were waiting for the free product that wasn't served fast enough, and then the same haters crying because it was abandoned

Just be careful what you wish for because you might get it

Last edited:

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
1500 bucks with 2 developers are not enough to live on, so either they work on the project as an extra activity, in their spare time or they abandon it.

I see that you insist on criticising this developer, but why?
I only follow the games that interest me.... If you're posting in this thread to get this game abandoned maybe it's working but why are you on this crusade? what's the benefit?
2 developers, 1500 bucks? - Some facts are clearly twisted here for you to prove a point, a lie from the start.
Abelius only pays the artist from time to time, I'm not even sure if he does, because the artist is an amateur hobbyist and doesn't draw for money at all, at least as far as I know (official info from subscribestar). I don't even want to comment 1500 bucks nonsense, I guess you calculated his income both from patreon, subscribestar, deanoned him to calculate his taxes, his expenses and so on and so forth.

People here are just discussing the game and news about it, this forum exists for discussions about this particular hobby. We just call the game what it is, nothing more, nothing less. You, on the other hand, are here twisting the facts and calling for calm for no reason at all.
Or you just want us to sugarcoat and lie about it? - This isn't an ads site, sorry.

Last edited:

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Good catch, I certainly remember a lot more reviews than the current count, and they were all rightfully pointing out the flaws too.

They want to maintain the 4-star rating I suppose so. :WeSmart::KEK:
Who, praytell, is deleting these negative reviews? I still see plenty of negative reviews, that are actually about the game. Reviews that do not follow the guidelines are deleted when flagged. You don't get to go on useless tirades against the developer, there is no grand conspiracy you MFs are just dumb.

https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

wlazinna

Apr 13, 2022
2 developers, 1500 bucks? - Some facts are clearly twisted here for you to prove a point, a lie from the start.
Abelius only pays the artist from time to time, I'm not even sure if he does, because the artist is an amateur hobbyist and doesn't draw for money at all, at least as far as I know (official info from subscribestar). I don't even want to comment 1500 bucks nonsense, I guess you calculated his income both from patreon, subscribestar, deanoned him to calculate his taxes, his expenses and so on and so forth.

People here are just discussing the game and news about it, this forum exists for discussions about this particular hobby. We just call the game what it is, nothing more, nothing less. You, on the other hand, are here twisting the facts and calling for calm for no reason at all.
Or you just want us to sugarcoat and lie about it? - This isn't an ads site, sorry.
I read data from patreon's page and put togheter some consideration here.
Do you know personally the developer?
I don't start a flame with no one in particular, where I'm clearly not interested like lose of time
I think the discussion trend on this thread is wrong.

1708263754391.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Ifllslonly

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
I read data from patreon's page and put togheter some consideration here.
Do you know personally the developer?
I don't start a flame with no one in particular, where I'm clearly not interested like lose of time
I think the discussion trend on this thread is wrong.

View attachment 3365587
He also has subscribestar, where the majority of his income comes from. So it would be earnings from both sites, which ends up at like 3.5k pre tax i think.

What a lot of folks fail to realize is that this income is actually taxed AND charged fees by both platforms. So the money you see is not the money taken home, and Abelius is in Spain I believe, and his income would put him in a pretty high tax bracket.

wlazinna

Apr 13, 2022
He also has subscribestar, where the majority of his income comes from. So it would be earnings from both sites, which ends up at like 3.5k pre tax i think.

What a lot of folks fail to realize is that this income is actually taxed AND charged fees by both platforms. So the money you see is not the money taken home, and Abelius is in Spain I believe, and his income would put him in a pretty high tax bracket.
and I think it is really hard not to pay someone for graphic development in a graphic game

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017

I don't know how you and others count, but I get 4150(subscribestar)+1613(patreon)=5763

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
The tax discussion never gets old, I guess, even though it has been mentioned multiple times already, even tho it's an off-topic that had nothing to do with anything in the first place.
and I think it is really hard not to pay someone for graphic development in a graphic game
Any new graphics here in the last 9+++ months? If you want to find excuses for him (Excuses that only lead to the conclusion that Abelius is a fraud and not working on his game full time because he has to pay artist while he stated multiple times that he does work 12 h a day), give some proves without assumptions.
Official info from subscribestar, 2022, Pizza Hot v0.8 status update: " Also, I am guilty of having given Naikal a little break for a while. I thought I was making him a favor to focus on his "real life" job, but turns out he uses this thing to unwind from his stressful day-to-day work. He tells me time flies when drawing... and now I'm wondering if I shouldn't charge him instead, to have the privilege of creating relaxing smut? xD
Anyways, he's busy again drawing assets for the present and future updates, at an outrageous pace that's well beyond my capabilities to implement them."
I read data from patreon's page and put togheter some consideration here. I think the discussion trend on this thread is wrong.
You made the conclusion without all information you can get, all I want to tell you: read his patreon, subscribestar, this thread, patch notes, discord, etc before you make the conclusion. If you don't want to, don't say what's wrong and what's not.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
The tax discussion never gets old, I guess, even though it has been mentioned multiple times already, even tho it's an off-topic that had nothing to do with anything in the first place.

Any new graphics here in the last 9+++ months? If you want to find excuses for him (Excuses that only lead to the conclusion that Abelius is a fraud and not working on his game full time because he has to pay artist while he stated multiple times that he does work 12 h a day), give some proves without assumptions.
Official info from subscribestar, 2022, Pizza Hot v0.8 status update: " Also, I am guilty of having given Naikal a little break for a while. I thought I was making him a favor to focus on his "real life" job, but turns out he uses this thing to unwind from his stressful day-to-day work. He tells me time flies when drawing... and now I'm wondering if I shouldn't charge him instead, to have the privilege of creating relaxing smut? xD
Anyways, he's busy again drawing assets for the present and future updates, at an outrageous pace that's well beyond my capabilities to implement them."

You made the conclusion without all information you can get, all I want to tell you: read his patreon, subscribestar, this thread, patch notes, discord, etc before you make the conclusion. If you don't want to, don't say what's wrong and what's not.
Honestly it is Naikal's art that makes this game, not the writing and certainly not the gameplay. I would do whatever it took to keep him happy and contributing to the project, like programming more content now and turning him loose on the graphics. If it took a little money or inclusion in the credits, give it to him. Sorry, without Naikal I'm gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: BirdFlu

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
This is a link to your own post in this thread that says nothing about taxes. This whole discussion is off topic because its not about the game but with some petty grudge with the developer some of you people have. I couldn't imagine being this pressed over a so called failed game from a shit developer you claim is scamming people.

JustaDudeMan

Nov 1, 2023
And you're here complaining about the complainers which I'd argue is further off topic.

And I'm now a 3rd level deeper, what have I done!

Let people complain. The game is decent but Abelius hasn't been fully honest and when challenged on it he got upset.

Reactions: sadge0 and anon8525

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
And you're here complaining about the complainers which I'd argue is further off topic.

And I'm now a 3rd level deeper, what have I done!

Let people complain. The game is decent but Abelius hasn't been fully honest and when challenged on it he got upset.
Complaints are important. But this is an echo chamber of complaints of people patting themselves on the back for being angry at something they can't do anything about.

I think its fair to ask if a game is a scam, because who wants to blow money on a dead end game that the creator doesn't care about? But it's the same people, every time, starting the same conversations over and over the same shit that is irrelevant. And it's never in good faith. You don't get to shit on a developer and their work over and over expect them not to be upset.

How many times can the same people whine about how much money the dev is making before it stinks of jealousy? If the process is as easy and low cost as people think it is, to the point that they believe the dev is misusing funds and misleading people, we'd have 800 pizza hot clones. People thinking its some grand conspiracy that their unhelpful review which violate rules are getting deleted. "I really want this game to succeed, which is why I am toxic towards the developer and their supports and bad mouth them to anyone who will listen" is really worms for brains behavior.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Complaints are important. But this is an echo chamber of complaints of people patting themselves on the back for being angry at something they can't do anything about.

I think its fair to ask if a game is a scam, because who wants to blow money on a dead end game that the creator doesn't care about? But it's the same people, every time, starting the same conversations over and over the same shit that is irrelevant. And it's never in good faith. You don't get to shit on a developer and their work over and over expect them not to be upset.

How many times can the same people whine about how much money the dev is making before it stinks of jealousy? If the process is as easy and low cost as people think it is, to the point that they believe the dev is misusing funds and misleading people, we'd have 800 pizza hot clones. People thinking its some grand conspiracy that their unhelpful review which violate rules are getting deleted. "I really want this game to succeed, which is why I am toxic towards the developer and their supports and bad mouth them to anyone who will listen" is really worms for brains behavior.
Sometimes people just need to vent and F95 is the only place people have for doing so.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
This is a link to your own post in this thread that says nothing about taxes.

This whole discussion is off topic because its not about the game but with some petty grudge with the developer some of you people have.
Can you stop misleading and acting like you can't read? - The link was an answer to the same point you tried to make and not just mine if you read more.
If you want to keep pushing taxes off-topic, here is a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, it's an off-topic that had nothing to do with anything in the first place.

I agree and I personally lost all interest in this conversation, if you will stop acting like you can't read you will see that it wasn't me who started this, you and wlazinna started it with misleading and fact twisting.
But do you know why this off-topic even exists? - Because there is no game to talk about, that's why, so let's just stop this conversation right here.
Complaints [
But it's the same people, every time, starting the same conversations
people whine about how much money
] behavior.
You are just creating a narrative for everyone in this thread to fit into by generalizing and nothing more.
Can you point to the reason of the actual conversation? - Because I can, it's here, started by wlazinna.
Can you point out the money talk you mentioned? - Because I can, it's here, started by you.
Should I continue or will I continue? - Yes, I should; but no, I won't.

Last edited:

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Can you stop misleading and acting like you can't read? - The link was an answer to the same point you tried to make and not just mine if you read more.
If you want to keep pushing taxes off-topic, here is a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, it's an off-topic that had nothing to do with anything in the first place.

I agree and I personally lost all interest in this conversation, if you will stop acting like you can't read you will see that it wasn't me who started this, you and wlazinna started it with misleading and fact twisting.
But do you know why this off-topic even exists? - Because there is no game to talk about, that's why, so let's just stop this conversation right here.

You are just creating a narrative for everyone in this thread to fit into by generalizing and nothing more.
Can you point to the reason of the actual conversation? - Because I can, it's here, started by wlazinna.
Can you point out the money talk you mentioned? - Because I can, it's here, started by you.
Should I continue or will I continue? - Yes, I should; but no, I won't.
I'm not trying to be rude here but Im guessing english isn't your first language, and I also don't think you know how to use the functions on this site because nothing you are saying or linking is relevant and makes sense. Like you keep posting a link to a post of "PROOF" that is just another post from you, which, even if it WAS relevant to the discussion (it isn't) you quoting yourself isn't remotely close to being something any reasonable person would be considered PROOF of anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifllslonly

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
I'm not trying to be rude here but Im guessing english isn't your first language, and I also don't think you know how to use the functions on this site because nothing you are saying or linking is relevant and makes sense. Like you keep posting a link to a post of "PROOF" that is just another post from you, which, even if it WAS relevant to the discussion (it isn't) you quoting yourself isn't remotely close to being something any reasonable person would be considered PROOF of anything.
None of his links go to his own posts so this is user error on your part somehow mate. All 3 links in that post go to posts from 3 different people you included.

Rauryx

Sep 10, 2018
I really think that abelius is mentally sick,cry for fappers?thinks that deserve a lot money?there a lot games better than pizza hot in this site,like spooky milky life,and other devs don't cry like him,he really thinks that he is a big triple a developer -_-

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
I really think that abelius is mentally sick,cry for fappers?thinks that deserve a lot money?there a lot games better than pizza hot in this site,like spooky milky life,and other devs don't cry like him,he really thinks that he is a big triple a developer -_-
He's probably an alcoholic or a massive dope user (heroin, or fentanyl). Would explain the long dev time...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes