Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Even tho I'd love to pick anyone for taking her cherry, it's a good choice to pick few options at this point. My favourite character is there so it's cool. I wonder tho if the game's architecture would allow in late game to allow some other characters to deflower her.

Oct 20, 2022
I forgot to include that clarification in the post.

For now, it's a matter of using my time wisely to advance progression into mid-game penetrative sex in a reasonable amount of time. So, very much later in development (I'm talking about years), I could expand the storylines to add more NPCs taking her first-timers. That would depend on supporters wanting me doing that, ofc.
Hey bro, when will 0.9f available for free? :S

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
I didn't understand anything. Some kind of verbiage. What will we see in 0.10, 0.11...?
The dev posts as of recently have always been extreme dramatisation making things seem way more exaggerated than the miniscule it is... and always ending with a hint that he's not getting enough payout and subscriptions. He has made it clear unfortunately that he wants to milk the heck out of it in the name of 'realism', 'role playing' and 'gradual corruption'.
He just needs to really tone down on the extreme drama posts (full story coverage when all thats needed is a request with some facts) since its really bad marketing and will only hurt him down the line sadly. Everytime I look at those mile long story posts I ignore it immediately since its so unprofessional.

This is my opinion and you can ignore it if you feel otherwise,...

For everyone else, just ignore the posts and wait for the updates if u like the progression over the past 6 months. Every time you receive a dev post about a latest version, you can expect the free version approx a month and a half later.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
tl;dr I'm good with amount of grind if it comparable with amount of content provided by it.

Yes and no, especially considering that save files are simply opened in text editor (not even hexadecimal one), then desired parameter is found and edited, game reset it to maximum available at the moment after entering. In principle, now there really is nothing but a couple of scenes and this grind, there're almost no full-fledged mechanics/gameplay (as scenes), as in the same Simbro, where even starting versions had "more content" than in this whole game...

...but I'm not familiar with amount of work for what's already out there, and I like simple flash games of that nature like LoK (Krystal) and MiM (Pitch). Does game have potential? Well, yes, there is, I like it (how it looks, how it been played), but so far there is nothing interesting.

With what to compare (not project itself, but difference between those mentioned). There is, for example, game Lisa (since 2021 on the site), and there is game MWiaS (since 2018 on the site), each is good in its own way, but amount of content (including general plot development/ornateness of story) is in no way comparable. Naturally, also need to take into account amount of support, size of the team, and so on, but... I think you understand what I'm talking about: yes, it looks nice, but progress is small and very slow.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
In a thread related to the last game this dev has worked on i praised his work ethics and his ability and commitment to plan ahead and said that a lot of other devs could learn a lot from him. Unfortunately i also brought up the fact that if he is leading the development of something, then the end results are ultimately his responsibility. For this he called me a petty idiot and tried to challenge me.

Regardless, i still held my respect for him for the things i complimented, so i wasn't planning on posting to this thread until i can give an honest praise without stirring any drama. But due to the nature of our past brief disagreement, i just feel compelled to comment on his new "anti piracy"plan.

And fourthly and lastly, and this is the most important point, from v0.10 onwards, I'm starting an "Up to you, hero..." reward policy.

That is, if v0.10 doesn't get leaked before the pitiful month I was just asking for, I'll add a special dream scene in v0.11. And if v0.11 also doesn't get leaked, v0.12 will have another, and so on.
First of all, any dev has every right to do any lawful action to protect his product. There is no debating that. But every action has it's consequences too.

This plan is about blackmailing the leaker with public shaming and also to foster an infighting among the fans. I'm not an especially moral person, but i'm still certain that blackmailing and intentionally fueling mob mentality is a bad thing.

This plan also has it's weak points, since the idea is to shame a pirate on a piracy forum for pirating a patch. I will not insult the intelligence of anyone by explaining this any further here.

But even more than this, it seems to me that the dev is planning to create a scenario that can only hurt him, his game and consequently the people he tries to support with the income if he is so quick to bring them up at any opportunity.

Let me explain:
v0.10 comes around. Smart money bets on the update getting leaked before the month is over. Dozens of devs tried this, the result is almost always the same. Personally i don't even know an exception, but there might be.
The dev makes a post claiming that due to a leak, nobody gets a cookie now, i hope you children will learn.

Multiple things can happen here, depending on the public's reaction, but some facts will remain indisputable:
1. Everyone will get punished for the action of a single individual that they can't control. (This might encourage trolls to leak further patches btw)
2. After all is said and done, the juicy scene will not be in the game due to the dev's decision. He can try to redirect the blame, but he still has total control over the content and it is still his decision if something is not implemented.
3. The status quo will remain at "no sex in the game" so most people will not even see the suggested, possible, maybe "carrot", just the stick.

And even if the rare occasion happens and nobody leaks v0.10 at all and everyone just waits for their time or the free version, then what? A single juicy scene will be made per patch. Let's be honest here, a game with a single non-cannon scene is hardly the amount of content people are waiting for and what is worse, it can spoil the slow corruption aspect for those who have been patiently waiting for years to get to that point.
That's hurting the loyal costumers in order to punish piracy.

Sinewave11

Jul 21, 2020
In a thread related to the last game this dev has worked on i praised his work ethics and his ability and commitment to plan ahead and said that a lot of other devs could learn a lot from him. Unfortunately i also brought up the fact that if he is leading the development of something, then the end results are ultimately his responsibility. For this he called me a petty idiot and tried to challenge me.

Regardless, i still held my respect for him for the things i complimented, so i wasn't planning on posting to this thread until i can give an honest praise without stirring any drama. But due to the nature of our past brief disagreement, i just feel compelled to comment on his new "anti piracy"plan.

First of all, any dev has every right to do any lawful action to protect his product. There is no debating that. But every action has it's consequences too.

This plan is about blackmailing the leaker with public shaming and also to foster an infighting among the fans. I'm not an especially moral person, but i'm still certain that blackmailing and intentionally fueling mob mentality is a bad thing.

This plan also has it's weak points, since the idea is to shame a pirate on a piracy forum for pirating a patch. I will not insult the intelligence of anyone by explaining this any further here.

But even more than this, it seems to me that the dev is planning to create a scenario that can only hurt him, his game and consequently the people he tries to support with the income if he is so quick to bring them up at any opportunity.

Let me explain:
v0.10 comes around. Smart money bets on the update getting leaked before the month is over. Dozens of devs tried this, the result is almost always the same. Personally i don't even know an exception, but there might be.
The dev makes a post claiming that due to a leak, nobody gets a cookie now, i hope you children will learn.

Multiple things can happen here, depending on the public's reaction, but some facts will remain indisputable:
1. Everyone will get punished for the action of a single individual that they can't control. (This might encourage trolls to leak further patches btw)
2. After all is said and done, the juicy scene will not be in the game due to the dev's decision. He can try to redirect the blame, but he still has total control over the content and it is still his decision if something is not implemented.
3. The status quo will remain at "no sex in the game" so most people will not even see the suggested, possible, maybe "carrot", just the stick.

And even if the rare occasion happens and nobody leaks v0.10 at all and everyone just waits for their time or the free version, then what? A single juicy scene will be made per patch. Let's be honest here, a game with a single non-cannon scene is hardly the amount of content people are waiting for and what is worse, it can spoil the slow corruption aspect for those who have been patiently waiting for years to get to that point.
Tbh i play lewd games from nearly two decades, i saw their start and evolution. I get really bad vibes when:

-The game is sold as a sex game but there is no sex. *pikachu face* of devs not understanding why the game does not sell.
-Massive grind for nearly no rewards, lewds locked behind a wall of farming.
-Extremely slow developement and updates that brings just some crumbs.
-Cocky/dramaqueen devs that blame players (in this case an "hero" leaker) for problems and wont accept criticism or suggestions.
-Creator thinking we should be gratefull and privileged to have his game, and not that he's the one that should feel this way for having a playerbase and our money.

And this game have all of them. And it's a shame since its an extremely promising game which has a potential to be one of the best in it's genre. it's always the best games that fail on their business strategies and communication with players.

I understand that devs see their games as their kids, their books, their creations and form of art and want to realize their clear vision no matter what without compromises. But if you want a good monetization you have to be realist and understand why people play this kind of games which is not only for the story or gameplay. People are willing to pay money if you give them what they want, they are not willing to pay for what the dev want.

Leakers and piracy will always exist, punishing your whole niche followers that even pay for your vision for something out of their control will only help you lose them more. There are tons of lewd games, you are not punishing us denying us from our favourite pizza, you are punishing yourself since there are tons of other pizzerias that are happy to serve us our favourite and we will give our money to them.

The only game i paid for are the one that the creator it's greatly involved, that will listen to the playerbase and put out consistent updates. Even if the game it's totally free, i love to give him an appreciation tip for his hard work.

Last edited:

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020

Let me explain:

Well I would not call this plan "blackmailing a leaker". But I agree with your conclusions.
The real problem is that the dev is not talking about punishing customers, he is talking about rewarding them.
But this reward makes no sense. If the dev has enough time to give to us a bonus "in time" then it means that he did not work on another element of the game during this time.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
Well I would not call this plan "blackmailing a leaker". But I agree with your conclusions.
The real problem is that the dev is not talking about punishing customers, he is talking about rewarding them.
But this reward makes no sense. If the dev has enough time to give to us a bonus "in time" then it means that he did not work on another element of the game during this time.
I agree, and my main confusion with the idea is that the reward is non-canon. I can understand that it's much more simplistic to make a "no strings attached" scene, but to me it would deflate the progression a bit since we're seeing the act that's supposed to be an ultimate payoff, but just in a dream form. Not as impactful when you then see it in the actual game. I'd rather he spend the extra time working on a canon piece that may not be a big "wow" factor, but adds something to the game, even if it's just a scene here or there. But then, maybe his subscribers are really itchin for some full on sex scenes with no context, who knows.

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
The ending results if analyzed properly is that he was getting slow increments to his budget. His claim that a leak of 0.9 led to subscriber count going down is nonsense. The reason subscriber count was and is going down is because before 0.8 there was a large gap of inactivity after which he came back, made a few updates and promised a lot of content on 0.8, then 0.9 and failed to deliver. This was the time when subscribers joined thinking everything was going to get better and when they realized its not, they started removing themselves.

As the previous comments have clearly understood and stated, him constantly pushing blame onto something else and talking about punishing by only giving bonuses etc. if unpirated and such will only reduce the trust further and the cycle between exiting subscribers versus his posts and consequences will continue till he cannot continue any further. Good game, bad management.

Sinewave11

Jul 21, 2020
The ending results if analyzed properly is that he was getting slow increments to his budget. His claim that a leak of 0.9 led to subscriber count going down is nonsense. The reason subscriber count was and is going down is because before 0.8 there was a large gap of inactivity after which he came back, made a few updates and promised a lot of content on 0.8, then 0.9 and failed to deliver. This was the time when subscribers joined thinking everything was going to get better and when they realized its not, they started removing themselves.

As the previous comments have clearly understood and stated, him constantly pushing blame onto something else and talking about punishing by only giving bonuses etc. if unpirated and such will only reduce the trust further and the cycle between exiting subscribers versus his posts and consequences will continue till he cannot continue any further. Good game, bad management.
7quizc.jpg

glyndas

Sep 25, 2020
I love slow corruption, but damn the grind it's like a chore and there is no reward at the end :\
Just wait 6 months and there will be a lot of content or we will all know that this game will never be what we all want to be, easy.

Jun 15, 2018
Just saying this is Abelius here this isn't exactly a shock, he been an extremely active person in the adult gaming scene since the earlier days of the LoK forums. The man is extremely talented and extremely passionate, however, that is where his downfall comes since he has an extremely large dose of narcissism and has never delivered a single game he promised if I remember. I imagine the real reason he loses so many supporters is he had almost none from the past who supported him in the early days and were let down. New supporters impressed by his early development of a game eventually learn what the rest of us did and stop, and he gets despondent, quits, starts a new game, goes through the whole process all over again.

TLDR - For a few updates he is an absolutely fantastic dev and the game looks so promising, then he always gets upset, the game stops updating or does but extremely minor ones, blames everyone else, stops game development, rinse repeat for the last over a decade

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes