Nov 26, 2020
johnyakuza1 KzTo

Gonna break my rule (no replying here) this time, just to say your long, constructive comments are appreciated.

I actually read what's said here from time to time, but most of the posts are just essays on how I'll burn in hell for not being faster, doing what they personally want, or just hate my bones for perceived sins from the past. So the first line usually is enough to skip them.

I'm not interested in justifying myself, my successes and failures are the result of my decisions and not the prophecies of fans or haters, and I definitely have better things to do than debating my faulty or amazing strategy with every single soul that shows up in this thread.

So, yeah, Discord is a better option if you want to post your suggestions. BUT, don't expect more than a 'thanks' from me, please. Because if I needed to dissect and reply every message I receive about why I can't/don't want to implement all the features, ideas, or just plain weird shit people suggest... then I wouldn't do any other thing. I'd lock myself into an eternal discussion of what I will do and what I won't do. And that's not going to happen.

I already experienced that in my regular job before I started making games. I had a client, the national police headquarters in Spain. It was a fairly complex migration project, and every time I went there, the motherfuckers couldn't shut their trap asking me questions on how I'd do the deed, instead of letting me doing it. The outcome? They whined to my company that after many weeks the project was behind schedule, so they removed me from it.

So, yeah, don't expect much from me in the PR department. I'm alone in this and every minute counts. If you want to think I'm an elitist motherfucker that only heeds what people putting their money on the line have to say, then I can only say two things:

1. Welcome to the real world, where nothing's free.
2. I'm too old to try being liked by everyone.

Cheers.
On your place I would remove positions and work. Little details might get you doxxed on accident. It happend to soo many.

FRdmks

Feb 21, 2022
I love this game in particular, you're good at it, doing it slowly is often the best, even triple AAA games go wrong for rushing like resident evil 3 remake to give an example.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
johnyakuza1 KzTo

Gonna break my rule (no replying here) this time, just to say your long, constructive comments are appreciated.

I actually read what's said here from time to time, but most of the posts are just essays on how I'll burn in hell for not being faster, doing what they personally want, or just hate my bones for perceived sins from the past. So the first line usually is enough to skip them.

I'm not interested in justifying myself, my successes and failures are the result of my decisions and not the prophecies of fans or haters, and I definitely have better things to do than debating my faulty or amazing strategy with every single soul that shows up in this thread.

So, yeah, Discord is a better option if you want to post your suggestions. BUT, don't expect more than a 'thanks' from me, please. Because if I needed to dissect and reply every message I receive about why I can't/don't want to implement all the features, ideas, or just plain weird shit people suggest... then I wouldn't do any other thing. I'd lock myself into an eternal discussion of what I will do and what I won't do. And that's not going to happen.

I already experienced that in my regular job before I started making games. I had a client, the national police headquarters in Spain. It was a fairly complex migration project, and every time I went there, the motherfuckers couldn't shut their trap asking me questions on how I'd do the deed, instead of letting me doing it. The outcome? They whined to my company that after many weeks the project was behind schedule, so they removed me from it.

So, yeah, don't expect much from me in the PR department. I'm alone in this and every minute counts. If you want to think I'm an elitist motherfucker that only heeds what people putting their money on the line have to say, then I can only say two things:

Cheers.
Well, all I can say is you keep doing what you do best Abelius :Kappa:
I'd honestly sub if there was a $1 Tier but 5 is too much for someone who's currency is not USD:illuminati:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
To my knowledge the only other games like this one are Insexcity (the OG) and Unaware of the World. I think maybe one or two similar games were started but ultimately cancelled/abandoned. I get that they're hard to make though. I do wish someone made a 3D one or otherwise didn't use paperdoll characters but again, I get why they do it.

(The only reason I'm somewhat against using paperdolls is that it's ultimately very limiting for scenes and doesn't always look good.)

Reactions: BirdFlu

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
To my knowledge the only other games like this one are Insexcity (the OG) and Unaware of the World. I think maybe one or two similar games were started but ultimately cancelled/abandoned. I get that they're hard to make though. I do wish someone made a 3D one or otherwise didn't use paperdoll characters but again, I get why they do it.

(The only reason I'm somewhat against using paperdolls is that it's ultimately very limiting for scenes and doesn't always look good.)
Insexsity is so good, although terribly buggy and still feels unfinished even after a "completed" tag. After playing a million 3D ren'py games with Daz models, I feel 2D is much better because each of them has their unique art style and effort put into them.

I've played unaware of the world but it was too cartoony for my taste

Reactions: BirdFlu and Melix3

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Insexsity is so good, although terribly buggy and still feels unfinished even after a "completed" tag. After playing a million 3D ren'py games with Daz models, I feel 2D is much better because each of them has their unique art style and effort put into them.

I've played unaware of the world but it was too cartoony for my taste
I agree, but that's why I specified "paperdoll" instead of just 2D. But making a game like this with all regular 2D animation would be much more work for sure.

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
johnyakuza1 KzTo

Cheers.
hi, i found your game from the other threads, and i really like the game, i know i'm not on Patreon and/or Discord but since you read from time to time here i would like to give a friendly and in my opinion of what i found about the game (i made a list to be more fast and simple for me to do):

-to much time to have sex scene (from start to the 1st dream which is the almost sex scene) pass to much time (for me) if it could be possible to put on a bus other girl being molested or having sex/gangbang or ecc where you can choose to watch or run away (or maybe join them);

-i really like the pizza minigame, i like that i can skip it but how the skip is like a wheel of fortune where you can have a +0/+1/+5/+10 to -1/-5-10?

-the girl (i can't remember her name and i close the game like 10 minutes ago) that lives with you, i like her, but i think can be use more like, here having sex with a man/girl in her room ecc, i think that fit the character and the game;

-what about skin for the character? maybe from anime/game with some modification to not have copyright?

lastly is my own opinion on the build 0.9F - i found myself skipping a lot after the first few times, the bus or the work ecc ecc just to rayse to max the lewdness since the gameplay felt to repetitive, but the core was fune, as the 1st point i made, i think a few sex scene around the bus could help a little on that direction. i won't write "the toilet on the pizza sex scene there ecc ecc" because i think you want to already implement that.

i don't know how hard is to make a game and i'm happy that the game is playable as is (found a few bug like my shirt changing color), and as long the game is alive and being work on i'm happy and i will wait.
i'm sorry if right now i download it from here, but maybe in the future i will be on Patreon to help more.

i hope this message won't bu pick up as aggressive, it wasn't my intention :)

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes