Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Atheism is exactly the same as believers...
In fact to believe there is nothing is equivalent as believing in something.

Heresy is just discriminate people supposed to be a minority.
divide and rule !!

secularism is to accept all !!

But personally, no preggo too ;)
Sorry i messed up the post'ers. I made a mistake, but well let it stand there. Just to admit a wrong.

Reactions: OnePussy

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
What can you do here? It can't do anything except click on the exit.
Because there isn't anything to do there. It was just that one introduction scene and that's it.

Why can't I unlock it elsewhere?
Nothing has been implemented yet except Restaurant, Massage, Shopping center and Home. You'll have to progress through the story a bit to unlock the shopping center but again, nothing much to do there except buy clothes.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
game is good but my god, one of the more grindy corruption games. That part is pretty painful.
Yeah I wrote the same in my review. It takes a solid 5-6 hour of investment of nothing majorly sexual happening to get to the point where it gets to the good stuff. The thing is, if you don't engage in the daily restaurant grind, you will miss out on the story and the scenes in between and spanking scenes with your boss... Also, currently there isn't much to spend your money outside of clothes but once there are more stores and items to be unlocked, the grind for money and stats will only get worse.

Since there is no recollection room or gallery of sorts, you can't even go back for a quick wank even if you want to. Creating separate saves for each 'day' and expecting to remember what happens on that particular day is the only option.

I hope the grind gets toned down a little. Good thing I've shared saves for 0.9 here before so it's good for everyone who wants to get a head start into 0.10 and I'll keep my saves updated... Sadly, as I said, you'll miss out on everything that happens in between.

Reactions: forgive

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
The most grindy part of the game at the moment is when you are trying to progress events by raising your stats in chunks of 5. Knowing that after each massage place progression you have to get back on the bus to go home, maybe shower, probably masturbate, sleep, have breakfast, shower if you didn't yesterday, maybe have breakfast, get dressed, get on the bus, work at pizza place (thankfully quickly with the skip option), head back to massage place. have the same long chat and sequence of seductive massages as last time to finally get 1 more point <gasp>..... and then do all that 4 more times. Same goes for Kayla progression or anything based on raising stats by 5 when you can only get 1 point per day.

In future versions I'm sure this can be helped by having a wider array of ways to raise lewdness and exhibitionism on the bus, at home, at work, and other new locations. Being able to see or do something new for every single stat increase point is the key. But for right now, yeah it feels kinda grindy.

Last edited:

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
Just a few things I wanted to talk about.

Using the 0.9.f public version, I couldn't seem to get Exhibition beyond 20 without editing the save file. That being said, I understand that not too much has been implemented which is why it caps at 25, but it still would be nice to let it reach 100 so that if we wanted to walk around in the other outfits that we can buy, then we could.

Playing around with the save file editing, I enjoy being able to enter Kayla's room by setting that to true. I'm happy to say that while she's pleasuring herself, entering doesn't cause the game to crash or anything. Clicking on Kayla causes the player to try to walk to her, jump super high in the air, land on the ground and a textbox appears saying "Event placeholder." This is another reason why we should be able to have Exhibition uncapped since there's no real risk of the game crashing (at least as far as I know).

I also agree that the coffee is a little difficult to get. It would be nice if the button for the coffee machine was split into a left half and a right half. If the left half has coffee on it but the coffee isn't ready yet, then it can display a message saying it isn't ready. A ding or beep would also help to let the player know that it's ready.

I love that you can clear the trays and refill the cooler outside of the work minigame, it makes it much easier for the player since the customers (just like in real life) have very little patience.

Overall, I enjoy the game and look forward to updates in the future. Personally, I would hope that more scenes with Kayla are added soon. I want her to finally get what she wants.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Regarding grind, I already cleared that up by running two separate polls on my Discord server.

To the generic question "Is this game too grindy?", made to public-only members (the ones without a role, mostly due to not being supporters), and supporter-only members, the results are like this:

View attachment 3007526
Public/Non supporters

View attachment 3007527
Supporters

I think it speaks for itself. Only 1 out of 4 public members and 1 out of 7 supporters think the game is too grindy in its current form which, btw, it's not final.

Nevertheless, there are skip-ahead game start options, I do an effort in keeping saves compatible whenever possible, and the save files are plain text so you can modify them.

That said, I know the game could be more fun overall. I strive to make, not only a technically well above average game, but also addictive (in a good way). That's what I think you *actually* mean when mentioning the grind: you aren't having fun.
i'm sure its just growing pains of a game early in development. With more ways to increase stats(more content to be created down the line) the grind likely gets more bearable for the less patient like me. Maybe some kind of optional setting where its just 2x return on a lot of the stats for us? A choosing beggar moment for sure but just trying to voice feedback.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Played through the game.

My review:
(I'm too stupid to figure out how to leave actual reviews so just dumping it here if the devs care to read it)

Pros
- Art is very well done, great shading and color palette use, love the spine-esque animations, handles the different arm motions pretty well.
- Love the setting / tone, it's very grounded, no weird over-the-top things, everything is a slow burn with very believable characters, sprinkled with a little humor & lot's of thirst

- The 'story events' are very interesting, whether it's shopping or overhearing your boss on the phone, there's a 'taken seriously' vibe to this game's story and characters, it has charm and feels coherent, it's not just a lewd game.

- The writing is very well done, it's not too short, not too verbose and I find myself wanting to learn more about these characters just as they exit a scene. The games leaves me wanting more instead of having me slam the skip button through essays of bad grammar and uninteresting dialogue.

- Character creator with really good options, there are no "ugly" throw away appearances and the randomize / switch back / appearance modifier options are all very intuitive to use. Very much appreciated the effort for this.

Cons
- After the first 6 or 7 days, unique content begins to dry up.. you enter this sort of boredom death spiral where your repetitiously doing the same things grinding for an hour, slowly.. trying to pump up a single integer value - just for a tiny 'progression event'. I don't think this game is grindy actually.. Doing the pizza game is insanely enjoyable when real story NPC's show up to interact with, or really just any NPC's that have a personality beyond "Give me a four seasons and beer please!". When the game runs out of unique things to throw at you, whether they are events or plot hooks or conversations, that is when you start feeling the 'grind pain' and it starts to become very hollow and tedious to play.

- The "Side View" only perspective does suffer a little, this is a pretty unrealistic ask but I think a 3/4th view would of been better, you still only have to animate one walk / talk / action / etc loop that can be flipped but showing more of the characters face and torso generally offers a slightly better aesthetic IMO.

- Clothing seems to have little effect beyond aesthetics. I hope that clothing with higher Exhibitionism requirements offer some tangible changes or reactivity for events or otherwise, give players opt in mechanics to spice up repetitive daily events.

Closing Thoughts (That nobody asked for :eek: )

- Really love this game.. the potential is huge. If this game had consistent story events and avoided the bus > pizza > massage > bus > kitchen > sleep loop for 10 or 15 days straight.. I think this game is possibly one of the best in this genre. Between the art, writing and game design features - it's really amazing.

[controversial]
- I would be interested in supporting it but one issue for me is the initial release was 2021.. The developer says they work on this game every day as a full time endeavor but I would expect a bit more content after ~2 years of development. This game essentially only has 6 days worth of events before you are just looping.
[/controversial]

Really excited for this game to grow and develop and will likely check back at a later date and see what and where it's going.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Played through the game.

My review:
(I'm too stupid to figure out how to leave actual reviews so just dumping it here if the devs care to read it)

Pros
- Art is very well done, great shading and color palette use, love the spine-esque animations, handles the different arm motions pretty well.
- Love the setting / tone, it's very grounded, no weird over-the-top things, everything is a slow burn with very believable characters, sprinkled with a little humor & lot's of thirst

- The 'story events' are very interesting, whether it's shopping or overhearing your boss on the phone, there's a 'taken seriously' vibe to this game's story and characters, it has charm and feels coherent, it's not just a lewd game.

- The writing is very well done, it's not too short, not too verbose and I find myself wanting to learn more about these characters just as they exit a scene. The games leaves me wanting more instead of having me slam the skip button through essays of bad grammar and uninteresting dialogue.

- Character creator with really good options, there are no "ugly" throw away appearances and the randomize / switch back / appearance modifier options are all very intuitive to use. Very much appreciated the effort for this.

Cons
- After the first 6 or 7 days, unique content begins to dry up.. you enter this sort of boredom death spiral where your repetitiously doing the same things grinding for an hour, slowly.. trying to pump up a single integer value - just for a tiny 'progression event'. I don't think this game is grindy actually.. Doing the pizza game is insanely enjoyable when real story NPC's show up to interact with, or really just any NPC's that have a personality beyond "Give me a four seasons and beer please!". When the game runs out of unique things to throw at you, whether they are events or plot hooks or conversations, that is when you start feeling the 'grind pain' and it starts to become very hollow and tedious to play.

- The "Side View" only perspective does suffer a little, this is a pretty unrealistic ask but I think a 3/4th view would of been better, you still only have to animate one walk / talk / action / etc loop that can be flipped but showing more of the characters face and torso generally offers a slightly better aesthetic IMO.

- Clothing seems to have little effect beyond aesthetics. I hope that clothing with higher Exhibitionism requirements offer some tangible changes or reactivity for events or otherwise, give players opt in mechanics to spice up repetitive daily events.

- Really love this game.. the potential is huge. If this game had consistent story events and avoided the bus > pizza > massage > bus > kitchen > sleep loop for 10 or 15 days straight.. I think this game is possibly one of the best in this genre. Between the art, writing and game design features - it's really amazing.

[controversial]
- I would be interested in supporting it but one issue for me is the initial release was 2021.. The developer says they work on this game every day as a full time endeavor but I would expect a bit more content after ~2 years of development. This game essentially only has 6 days worth of events before you are just looping.
[/controversial]

Really excited for this game to grow and develop and will likely check back at a later date and see what and where it's going.

Thanks for reading.
rev.png

Simply click on the stars ;)

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Played through the game.

My review:

Pros

Cons

[controversial]
[/controversial]

Thanks for reading.
Well written review. I agree on everything... the updates could be faster.

My words exactly, by grind I mean doing the same loop over and over without anything uniquely happening is what makes it less fun. The skip-work button is very useful there, but I'd certainly like to 'play' the restaurant loop while all sorts of things happen like groping, spanking and getting drunk at work obviously :KEK:

The game is a sandbox, so the looping is to be expected by design. I would still like some story and events intertwined with the daily loop, so it doesn't feel entirely detached or nothing unique happening outside of the house. 0.11 will include bus groping events which will be in november hopefully(?)

You definitely should support the dev if you like the game, sporadically? sure... month after month? depends on you:Kappa:

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes