johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
What was the date?
Back in July, around the time 0.10 had been released. To dev's credit, he wanted to experiment with 0.11 so he had to create the new engine stuff and I guess he didn't expect the amount of work that would go into creating the update.

I'm hopeful that after 0.11, he'll deliver the promises of monthly or bi-monthly updates (I don't see bi-monthly happening at all considering the attention to detail the dev likes to put into every update, but even one update per month would be immensely better)

triangleofstupidity

Sep 12, 2022
If your problem is funding, and your current workload is based around animation, why dont you ignore npc height? make every male have the same height, steamroll the process (well, its development so there is no steamrolling, but you get the point). Then once a few months have gone by and the game reaches new heights due to the introduction of intercourse and whatnot,take a month off of events again to reintroduce heights. I dont know how well you have planned the game , and the way you set up your engine, so i dont actually know if its feasible or not. However i just feel like the tweeking that heights require when making procedural events are too complicated for an unsafe budget.

However if funding is not a huge, oh my god i dont have pasta in my drawer , problem , then focusing on tech ( if you know what you will need in the future, thats the hardest part) is the correct decision. It is also the only way to make your vision possible, since you seem to want pizza hot to be almost endless. One off story content wont help on the road, and doing as most indie games do, to manually do events in hope of quickly completing the game wont serve well, both in the game size, and time of development.
Anyway, as a dev, hope you succeed in your vision. Good luck!

Reactions: johnyakuza1

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Played the game, it's pretty great. There were however a few things:

- Studying. You can study at your laptop (as an aside, you just KNOW Mr. Humper put an active webcam on it with his instructions never to close it and it being aimed at the bed), but there's no indication of what effect, if any, this has. I realize the laptop will get a bigger focus once we actually get to go to school, but a 'Grades' score that needs to be kept up would be nice, since Jenny is currently basically working fulltime in a pizzeria.

- Speaking of said pizzeria, getting 30-50 in active tips per day is nice, but i don't think i've heard the owner mention what our actual wage is. Skipping work each day for a month would get you 300 in tips, which would be half of what you need for rent. Like with the grades (scholarship requirement), it's mentioned to be extremely important... but then the game doesn't actually give you a way of telling how well you're doing in that area. Rent-wise, you can clean for a 'decrease in rent', but again, it's not mentioned how much gets shaved off for cleaning the kitchen every two days.

- The pizzeria chatting minigame is interesting, but personally the speech bubbles disappear way too fast. I can still get them most of the time, but they can appear over a large area of the screen and disappear in a second, so trying not to fail it can be rather stressful. Also, every time a lone customer orders food and beer i already know it's going to trigger the minigame, some variety here would be nice. I like how being tipsy/drunk has the speech bubbles move though, and how it affects Jenny's performance during the remainder of her shift, though personally she gets over being drunk the instant her shift ends which is a bit weird.

- On an unrelated note, i sincerely hope the next update would allow us to buy a new bed. Every morning Jenny complains that the bed sucks... and then as a player you have no way to actually do anything about it. Doesn't matter if it's super expensive, at least it would be something to work towards rather than just seeing your money go up.

- About non-con. It's mentioned that sitting in the back of the bus can lead to more 'hardcore' scenes (as opposed to getting felt up while standing), though that was still disabled in the current version. Given that you mentioned being careful around Patreon, how would you see this developing?

- Lastly, a question: Kayla's trying to get us to become better at computer drawing and join her in games she plays, will gaming be a future minigame? And would the drawing lessons have an effect?

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
There hasn't been any indication (dialogue or visual) *yet* that Humper is watching jenny through the laptop, but the plot point is there to be expanded in future versions

It would certainly be comical to see Humper watching what jenny was doing in the bed last night and then they're casually having breakfast in the morning like nothing's happened. Maybe he even blackmails using the footage, who knows. For now, all we can do is wait:HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nice_Guy69

triangleofstupidity

Sep 12, 2022
However, since MC is supposed to be a genius, seeing how good the uni is, itd be a shame if the option to avoid the webcam wasnt there. We are to believe she is smart, yet almost everything she does is stupid( im not talking about sex related things, since she was closeted, but regular day to day things)

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
However, since MC is supposed to be a genius, seeing how good the uni is, itd be a shame if the option to avoid the webcam wasnt there. We are to believe she is smart, yet almost everything she does is stupid( im not talking about sex related things, since she was closeted, but regular day to day things)
A genius at acting though, she isn't in ICT. Naive certainly, way too trusting also, so during the intro she does come across as an airhead... but that has no relevance to what she supposedly is a genius at.

Reactions: Starmold

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Wisdom and Intelligence are different things in D&D for a reason... :sneaky:
Lotta people don't get this, because in the game it's easy to treat it as just another number, but I define wisdom as being mainly practical experience in human affairs. (Or "sentient" affairs, in that particular case")

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
- Studying. You can study at your laptop (as an aside, you just KNOW Mr. Humper put an active webcam on it with his instructions never to close it and it being aimed at the bed), but there's no indication of what effect, if any, this has. I realize the laptop will get a bigger focus once we actually get to go to school, but a 'Grades' score that needs to be kept up would be nice, since Jenny is currently basically working fulltime in a pizzeria.
You can use it to raise stress as a means of playing with the stats, but clearly it's there for future use; Abelius doesn't really label those things. I assume school is actually meant to start right away, since she's clearly not going to quit working the pizzaria.

- Speaking of said pizzeria, getting 30-50 in active tips per day is nice, but i don't think i've heard the owner mention what our actual wage is. Skipping work each day for a month would get you 300 in tips, which would be half of what you need for rent. Like with the grades (scholarship requirement), it's mentioned to be extremely important... but then the game doesn't actually give you a way of telling how well you're doing in that area. Rent-wise, you can clean for a 'decrease in rent', but again, it's not mentioned how much gets shaved off for cleaning the kitchen every two days.
As a game mechanic, it's certainly too early in the design for that to have any kind of balance. Clearly there is going to be a monetary impetus for Jenny to push her boundaries, but none of those things are in the game yet. I just ran up an insane debt with the massage guy; consequences? None.

- The pizzeria chatting minigame is interesting, but personally the speech bubbles disappear way too fast. I can still get them most of the time, but they can appear over a large area of the screen and disappear in a second, so trying not to fail it can be rather stressful.
Yeah. I don't play it since it always makes it worse for me. This probably means it's calibrated well. Those things should always be optional and minor in effect, at least in the short term; beating the crap out of them every time should add up, long run.

- On an unrelated note, i sincerely hope the next update would allow us to buy a new bed. Every morning Jenny complains that the bed sucks... and then as a player you have no way to actually do anything about it. Doesn't matter if it's super expensive, at least it would be something to work towards rather than just seeing your money go up.
This is actually a pretty standard game mechanic. I'm sure it will show up at some point. The added stress is a game mechanic, though, and it's possible that it's supposed to be challenging.

- About non-con. It's mentioned that sitting in the back of the bus can lead to more 'hardcore' scenes (as opposed to getting felt up while standing), though that was still disabled in the current version. Given that you mentioned being careful around Patreon, how would you see this developing?
This is an interesting question. Chikan stuff is inherently non-consensual, by default. I assume that Jenny will be an exception to this because she has been corrupted into an exhibitionist slut who craves being used as a public toilet. There, problem solved.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
You can use it to raise stress as a means of playing with the stats, but clearly it's there for future use; Abelius doesn't really label those things. I assume school is actually meant to start right away, since she's clearly not going to quit working the pizzaria.
Yeah, personally i'm kind of expecting a time slot system where she goes to school in the morning and the pizzeria in the afternoon, or she can work a full day in the pizzeria for more income instead. Or not go to work and clean the house, go to the beach and whatnot once more areas start opening up.

As a game mechanic, it's certainly too early in the design for that to have any kind of balance. Clearly there is going to be a monetary impetus for Jenny to push her boundaries, but none of those things are in the game yet. I just ran up an insane debt with the massage guy; consequences? None.
Agreed. The intro presents the player with two major problems: She needs money to pay for her room, and she needs good grades to keep her scholarship (at the risk of losing it and fast tracking corruption because now the school wants money too). Then the game starts... and neither of those is ever brought up again.

This is core gameplay, there needs to be some indicator of the effects of your actions or it just comes across as nothing you do actually matters since nothing you do has consequences. So yeah, show me my potential grades, have me pay rent each month: Jenny is supposed to deal with these two major problems, so let me deal with them.

Yeah. I don't play it since it always makes it worse for me. This probably means it's calibrated well. Those things should always be optional and minor in effect, at least in the short term; beating the crap out of them every time should add up, long run.
It's kind of weird that a slice of life game has a minigame requiring FPS-level reaction speed, but that's the way it is supposedly. Would be nice if, given Jenny is an acting student, your grades actually had an effect on the speed of the bubbles: The better you are at acting, the better you should be at pretending to be interested after all.

This is actually a pretty standard game mechanic. I'm sure it will show up at some point. The added stress is a game mechanic, though, and it's possible that it's supposed to be challenging.
Yeah, gave it some thought and it's actually the same problem as the money and grades one from earlier in your post: The player gets presented with a problem and the game proceeds to treat it as irrelevant.

This is an interesting question. Chikan stuff is inherently non-consensual, by default. I assume that Jenny will be an exception to this because she has been corrupted into an exhibitionist slut who craves being used as a public toilet. There, problem solved.
I doubt it'd take Degrees of Lewdity levels where she'll get pulled into vans and has her clothes ripped off on a daily basis, but i think it may be a leftover from when Abelius wasn't as careful around Patreon yet. Which is why i asked about the direction they wanted to take that part of the game in: For all we know it could be 'increased harassment chance' much like how taking a seat in the middle lowers it, but in the end there would be less to misunderstand about someone next to her groping her leg.

Interestingly enough, i did notice that if you're drunk enough and talk to a patron about yourself, there's an option to flash him, though that choice is still disabled in the current version. The intro screen clearly shows her getting groped in the pizzeria setting, so that certainly would set some expectations.

Last edited:
  • Haha

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
i did notice that if you're drunk enough and talk to a patron about yourself, there's an option to flash him, though that choice is still disabled in the current version.
Oh damn! Seems like I missed this little detail :KEK:

The option is there but I don't see it opening for a while. For MC to flash someone, she would need way more exhibitionism than the current cap, currently she can't even go outside without a bra and the tube top can't even be worn yet.

Regarding non-con, it was already discussed at great length a few pages back, so you can have a read... essentially everything is going to be dub-con to abide by the patreon rules and also since abelius didn't plan to add any non-con anyway. The word "Hardcore" is a bit exaggerated but it does create a sense of yearning and wanting to see what will happen at the back of the bus there in the future... It does serve its purpose.

Degree of lewdity, believe it or not, is also dub-con because you can pick the option to do nothing in combat and allow it to happen... thus, keeping the consent ambiguous. Also, their dev is subscribestar only, so he doesn't have to bother with the tons of rules and restrictions like abelius does... Patreon is like having a sword hanging over you at all times and it also stifles creativity of the developers sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starmold

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
There hasn't been any indication (dialogue or visual) *yet* that Humper is watching jenny through the laptop, but the plot point is there to be expanded in future versions

It would certainly be comical to see Humper watching what jenny was doing in the bed last night and then they're casually having breakfast in the morning like nothing's happened. Maybe he even blackmails using the footage, who knows. For now, all we can do is wait:HideThePain:
This blackmailing thing would be sooooo freaking hot, omg.

DotaBers

May 14, 2020
Лично я желаю здоровья автору и терпения ждущим :), если б игра не была популярна, то не было бы столько ждунов...
Я сам устал ждать, но думаю игра того стоит, более того обязательно куплю подписку хотя бы на пару месяцев( на новый год) когда выйдет 11 обновление.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Any guide as to what part of the game is safely skippable? And I see no significant naughty content. I haven't played it since 0.6i and it seems as though literally nothing has changed.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Any guide as to what part of the game is safely skippable? And I see no significant naughty content. I haven't played it since 0.6i and it seems as though literally nothing has changed.
You can entirely skip work because there isn't much to see there except the restaurant boss spanking the MC (you can use my 0.9f saves if you want to see how that happens... get drunk and pass out at work and then the boss punishes the MC)

There is a massage parlor after work, where MC can get a topless massage but that's about the extent of 'naughty content':KEK:
I can't imagine what 0.6 would've been like, if the current version itself feels pretty barebones.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You can entirely skip work because there isn't much to see there except the restaurant boss spanking the MC (you can use my 0.9f saves if you want to see how that happens... get drunk and pass out at work and then the boss punishes the MC)

There is a massage parlor after work, where MC can get a topless massage but that's about the extent of 'naughty content':KEK:
I can't imagine what 0.6 would've been like, if the current version itself feels pretty barebones.
I am aware of the massage parlor. Still working on that. Had to restart the game due to how long it's been since I played last and my saves were incompatible LOL. Still getting past the ass massage.

How/When can MC get drunk?

I found more naughty content in dev public post on SubscribeStar, than in game actually. :ROFLMAO:
So the public version on Subscribestar is more up-to-date than the F95 version?

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
So the public version on Subscribestar is more up-to-date than the F95 version?
The actual version on Subscribestar is 0.10. But there're posts with some explicit content in future update.
and .

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes