bossmilk69

Dec 17, 2021
I quite like this game, but the long wait times can be tiring. The places you can enter in the game include a restaurant, home, shop, and mall, as well as a massage parlor. However, why are there no events in the shop? It's only active when you first start playing the game. After the event at the restaurant ends, the customers who come in are NPCs with no affection points. So, who were the NPCs that initially participated and increased affection points?

nick chou

Dec 21, 2019
Really, I don't have much money, but I don't insult anyone who makes a game like that. I tried to start something like that myself and gave up after 24 hours because I just didn't have the patience for it. And if he can make a living with it then ok, he'll know what he's doing, but when I see drug pictures like that, I see red and report this posting to them, even if it's an 18+ forum. That really doesn't have to be the case. Some things just go too far sry. I don't have much money and can't support the dev, but if his game appears on Steam when it's finished I would buy it because I like his game. So pull yourself together, because if you haven't tried it yourself you won't know how much work goes into a project like this.

Reply: Thanks to the forum leaders was delted this posting with the picture after 2 minutes if i have reported him.
where is that I see drug pictures like that??
where is the drug??

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
Nope. It's just been a slow burn development process. The game has changed quite a bit, even if it looks very similar on the surface!
that's for me is even worsth....why you get money when the base isn't even finish? i mean, if you are still getting the base of the game right, you shoulnd't earn money IMO.

in this case, you earn a ton of money to still be in alpha....

i get a lot of thing, but a loop for the game people pay should be a must, and at least putting a 1-2 sex scene for everyone to enjoy for the moment, and then, in the final game remove them.

i don't get it why is this hard to do simple stuff like that...

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
The special customers stop coming after the first 3 or 4 days, is that currently unfinished content or did something bug in my game?

Also any advice on how to get perfect shifts?

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

skiward

Feb 2, 2019
The special customers stop coming after the first 3 or 4 days, is that currently unfinished content or did something bug in my game?

the key is not taking the orders of two tables at the same time.

The food gets cold unless you're in a conversation
Ordering the food of the other table before you sit with the other guy

tathar86

May 10, 2017
Same, after loading the stats return to the normal ( 25 max ).... How il can do for 90 or 100 for the stats stay to that after loading ?

hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
Ehh, so dev added this real time stat capper, basicly every 10 secs it checks stat values for anything above current content and reverts then to the cap.

Now he says it's to because there is no point to stats being that high as there is no content beyond the caps, however clearly there was you could cheat to set them high and undress the character and walk around nude, even to work. Clearly this is a anti-cheat feature.

And btw to program a feature like this from scratch it take a real programmer at least 2 to 3 days, and that's one programmer working 8 hours a day. (It take less then an hour using a reconfigured exsisting btw) So translation for a non programmer working 10 to 30 mins a day it take 6 to 8 months. O snap wasnt there a giant 1 year gap in updates. Yea that's fishy. (Also a exhausting preconfigured would cost money, so definatly somthing a low budget dev would make themselves)

So, cheat engine, set values were I want them and lock them, every 10 seconds or so the anti cheat resets them, every .01 seconds cheat engine restores them. Anti cheat defeated. And If my non accurate account of how long it took the dev to make the anti cheat is even half correct, that's literally how much bloody time the dev has wasted doing somthing completely usless.

My point, CHEAT HAPPENS! So you can waste infinity trying to stop it, and fail epicly, OR you can just focus on what's important like acual content.
So, can you show us how to do it ?

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoofusOmega

Apr 14, 2018
Dev had another massive self-wank session in the announcements. An essay to say "Oh man, i could do so many evil dastardly things to get back at the leaker. But i won't, no sir, i won't.".
I can't wrap my head around his ego, this dude acts like his game is god's gift to degenerates.
Keep leaking the Betas, i'm sure we'll get more baby rage announcements from this dude.

Bosanovarch

Feb 5, 2019
Dev had another massive self-wank session in the announcements. An essay to say "Oh man, i could do so many evil dastardly things to get back at the leaker. But i won't, no sir, i won't.".
I can't wrap my head around his ego, this dude acts like his game is god's gift to degenerates.
Keep leaking the Betas, i'm sure we'll get more baby rage announcements from this dude.
Yeah just saw the annoucement on the discord.
It made me laugh quite a bit.
For someone who doesn't care about us "haters" and "crazy degenerate" he sure doesn't show it xD

Dimas78

Jan 16, 2021

Your game is not bugged, they stop coming around that time.

You have to get the big smiley from all customers (or most, not sure). To get that, drink 2-3 times with the guys who order beer and just be as fast as possible. I hate that one, because too many 2 person tables can really screw you over :D

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
Same, after loading the stats return to the normal ( 25 max ).... How il can do for 90 or 100 for the stats stay to that after loading ?
v0.9(f?) of the game had a soft limit that wouldn't let you go past 25, but modding the save file directly would work, as most everyone knows. I didn't play around with the 0.10 release at all, but with 0.11, a check must've been put in the compiled executable or in one of the other files that looks for stat values over 25 and forces them back to 25 once the load is complete.

There's always a way, though. "Nothing's ever locked."

I've been digging through the 0.11 version off and on for a good bit, and I haven't found the check to disable it yet. If I do, I'll post a how-to, or simply mod the file(s) and upload a file package. If someone beats me to it, good on them.

• Hey there
Reactions: Noyoumaynot

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Really fun game and nice characters. Thank you.

Questions: I wanted on purpose to get the worse thing in hot -microwaved- pizza, grabbed a ton of anything on my plate but I don't see any way to get rid of them? You can throw away finished ppl meals into the bin but not "wrong chosen meals" ? stuck?

Bought from 2 weeks in game the classic high heel to make her walk with it. Then I'm still unable to buy stilettos, still saying I can't walk with those, shoud pratice with the other one I mentioned. Is it possible in this version to buy the stilettos or not?

Is there any real skirt to buy in this version? (not skort or whatever that useless teenage crap is named lol)

Reactions: skiward
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes