Nov 24, 2017
And more are missing, for a good reason. Because I won't commit to a plot that would take me out of Patreon in case I need to put the game in that platform, as well as SubscribeStar.

And the instant I do both things, one guy that lurks around here would be delighted to send a report to them. I won't give a name, but you'll recognize him by his likes to every single negative comment on the thread. I guess he basically spends the day here stalking.
Here's to hoping that as development goes on, you get more subscribers on SubscribeStar. I really hope it gets to a point where it's at the very least able to support you. Doing so would be an example to other developers that they don't need Patreon and their shitty policies.

Patreon's policies wouldn't be so bad if they didn't also prohibit content from appearing in non-Patreon versions of content that is allowed on Patreon. Fuck Patreon.

Imagine if Steam mandated that developers could not release games with content that doesn't exist in the Steam version of the game and then in addition to that greatly limited the type of content that could appear in a Steam game. Thank goodness they don't do that.

Patreon can go fuck themselves in the ass. So, here's to hoping the game can be a success outside of Patreon so more developers will have a reason to drop Patreon.

Aslo, fuck all those vapid rats/narcs that go crying to Patreon anytime a developer tries to do right by their subscribers in providing content that their subscribers want to see in their games. And again fuck Patreon for allowing those types of people to exist and have such control over content that appears in games.

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I think it would be enough to increase the running speed by 20% when serving.
Stress could be generated by a full restaurant, allowing random events to occur. For example, a collision with a guest who is just standing up, or a drink slips off the tray, or the spaghetti lands on your pants instead of on the table.
But these should be events that occur very rarely and not every 5 days.
Dishes could fall off the tray (the sound for this already exists), which could lead to actions with Papa..... could lead.

Highlighting objects is already standard somewhere, but currently there are very few interactable objects anyway and these are explained quite well in the tutorial and quickly become standard actions.
In addition, some objects are already highlighted when the mouse pointer hovers over them. See bath towel, pajamas, ect. I think more will come with time anyway, but since the next action of Jenny should actually always be known, it is logical what should be clicked next. Has in my eyes a rather low priority.

Click to go would be a good option, but is partly already implemented. Click on the table, Jenny walks to it, click on the coffee machine, Jenny does it.
Except for the restaurant, most routes are short enough that she can walk automatically.
Perhaps it would be an option to be able to select the notes, so that Jenny runs there.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
What would be a good option for me is to double the capacity of the tray when clearing it. Also has to do with the fact that guests could reorder something.
Jenny takes the order, goes to the kitchen and brings round 1 of drinks.
Jenny brings the food and could get a new order of drinks. Now here's the option of leaving the drink cans and adding new ones, so you'd end up clearing 2 plates and 4 cans at a time,
or Jenny takes the first cans and brings more.

The cook could be a little faster in my eyes. A pizza oven fits more than just one pizza and a stove has more than just one cooktop.

But I see a lot of room for more action in the current build.
What happens when a guest goes to the bathroom and Jenny is just refilling the chest?
Can Jenny drink while working and what happens if she drinks too much?
Here I'm not so much talking about the guest following her to the staff restroom, but there might be carousers.
Zechpreller (Guests who don't pay the bill) would also be an option if Jenny takes too long (for example, a note could then not only wiggle but also be color-coded and Jenny then has a certain amount of time to go to it. Stupid only if she is then just washing up or the player has lost sight of it.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Speedclicking through endless tiresome dialogue, boring troblesome mechanics - especially the overstretches restaurant which makes you go here and there which consumes too much time for nothing (yet). BUT it sure looks good and might turn into something nice one day.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Tried the game twice, both times I got softlocked at the character naming screen. Rollback is deeply missed. Load times are atrocious, it shouldn't take this long to get to the main menu, same for transitions between screens. Zooming in on body parts during character creation is a neat idea but I like to make changes while looking at the big picture, which currently isn't possible. Didn't bother a third time, but I sure hope the pizza minigame is skippable or at least cheatable.

TM22

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guys, I prob just blind, but not sure how to proceed with the first night. Landlord visit done, clicking the lights does nothing further, no shower happening and the kitchen has nothing for me. I've gone over the rooms with my mouse and I'm stuck.
Help please
Cheers!

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
is you change the name and apparance then save and load the progress in the game the character just change to the default name and apparance sad in that way

May 20, 2019
The plot is simple enough, the mechanic is fine, and the art is great.

But I just have to ask this one question: Why the LoC point of view? (aka the 2D sidescrolling style, just look at the OP)

I often don't bother with games of this perspective because a pure 2D Pov just obstructs the player's viewpoint when the thing happens.
Plus the animation can be a bit weird from that perspective.

Since this game has a great style with expressive characters even with only half of their facial presence, I am rather into it to want to ask: Why is this perspective chosen when the game is being made?
Also, if there are actual scenes in the future version, will they show in this perspective? Or will some CG be in place?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I wonder how a corruption hentai game with a male mc would even work.
We're all sleazy horndogs anyway so what exactly is there to corrupt? :confused:
Personally, I'd like to play a game that's a harem game but from a different perspective. The MC is one of the girls man with no eyes is making progress with.

Reactions: Akira-Chan

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys.

The fade issues they mentioned were an actual very annoying bug. It's fixed now.

As for the forced full screen, I'll try to experiment a bit if time permits but, that concern comes from not having a way to hide the game, by any chance? I could easily fix that with a "panic key", you know. :unsure:

He's pretty desperate, I tell you. And you're not far off...
Yes and no. My PC is kind of a potato, I sometimes have to worry about the processor redlining and making a loud noise when I play lewd games. I prefer to have a window to close when that happens rather than having to jump to task manager. I also worry that running my (non-Ren'py) lewd games in fullscreen might put unnecessary stress on my processor.

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
I loved your storytelling .. made me forget it was a 1st release until .. argh i hope the 2nd will be soon ;)

PS: i hate the pervy dad grrr

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It's not that I don't want to make a better game. It's just that I want to make a game and update it regularly. Not making this project into a crowdfunded technical playground for my own ego.
Major respect for knowing your limits and not trying to add a hundred different complexities into the game. I know you have previous experience, but it's still refreshing to see someone know what they want to do and avoid the pitfalls of feature creep. I'm cautiously optimistic for this game, I'll definitely check it out once there's some actual sex scenes in the game.

Reactions: Laellith and LETHHA
Nov 24, 2017
Abelius

Finally got some time to play this version and I have to say the progress you've made is good and the content is promising so far.

My one major comment right now is about the save system.

Is there a way to delete and/or overwrite a save? I couldn't see one and I'm a bit worried that over time if there is no way to manage saves that the list of saves will start to get incredibly long.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes