checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
I say that I prefer other things first than volume or other things! I prefer the game 100% and that is more details later ...

By the way, the update is very good! Thank you!

BLKCandy

Jul 12, 2018
Wow, this is so hot. It's such a tease. I thought the side view was too flat at first, but it grew on me in minutes. Great game. Look forward to its development.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
But that's the thing: most people take for granted the features they see in commercial games, or amateur games made on a platform like Ren'py or RPGMaker, which already deal with those features.
Yeah most of the people who pretend to know what making a game is like barely made a two minute combat in RPG Maker, usually, without even dipping in stuff like event setup and scripting. Then they pretend you're just lazy because "it's easy, I know, I made a game once".
Sad.
Just eat those people. Fried. They're crunchy.

By the way, since you're one of the devs that are actually quite comunicative around these parts, I have a little question out of pure curiosity :
Are there things you wish you could find a way to add to your game someday but don't thing they would fit in ?
I don't mean on a technical part but more something akin to "It wouldn't make sense/be the right type of game for it".

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Ok, some feedback for v0.3.c3:
All in all it worked fine for me.
2 details I didn't like which are related to the story, both were already present in previous versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Technical issues I encountered:
1638985526155.png

'I like my men black, just like my coffee.' she said. :LOL:
Dunno what went wrong there but the guy is basically a shadow with eyes and a uniform.

The other thing was that sometimes guys walking on the street in front of the restaurant slide without moving their legs and arms while they pass the right-most window, when going to the left. Other times that doesn't happen. So basically moving in t-pose ... only here it's more of an i-pose I guess. Weird.

edit:
Also a minor request from someone with mild color blindness: Please make the red and green circles around the map icons brighter and thicker. Or change the colors. I can barely make out the difference between places I can go to and ones that are locked without hovering over the icon to make it larger.

edit 2:
I also have a question. Can we expect female guests to the restaurant in the future? I don't see why they shouldn't come (except for the bathroom situation but they don't know that beforehand).
Also please add tips for generic guests. Them not tipping at all bugs me for some reason. Fuck game balance, she earned it.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Unity decided to get rid of the launcher where you could select those graphical options.

Now it's up to the developer to make one in-game, which I prefer to delay in favor of other tasks. It might look a trivial thing, but nothing is. Even adding a volume control that can discriminate between music and sounds requires more work than most can imagine.

But that's the thing: most people take for granted the features they see in commercial games, or amateur games made on a platform like Ren'py or RPGMaker, which already deal with those features.

In short, I'll work on that when nobody whines about lack of content... that is, maybe never. :LOL:
Smart man. Priorities.
I had to put my own game project on hold and move on to someting simpler, simply because I underestimated just how much work it is. And that's without counting re-writes and refractoring of code.

Alas, so many people on the internet lack perspective on game development and give "feedback" and "suggestions" that are basically wish lists, without any thought about what it takes to make it work.

My humble advice would be to follow the KISS principle and work on core mechanics and content. Don't burn yourself out.
Also, add more girls. A LOT more girls.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The other thing was that sometimes guys walking on the street in front of the restaurant slide without moving their legs and arms while they pass the right-most window, when going to the left. Other times that doesn't happen. So basically moving in t-pose ... only here it's more of an i-pose I guess. Weird.
That's unitys animation controller.
I often have issues with it as well.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Honestly, I thought it would be one more title from the bunch, simple, fast and with the sole purpose of giving you pleasure as quickly as possible based on bad animations and a common dialogue.

How wrong I was. The characters are flawless, the animations very decent, the pace the story takes is interesting, and overall it gives you a sense of "this is on the right track."
Excellent work I must acknowledge the developer :D, few titles leave an impression like this on me.

Reactions: vendarr and Rutonat

Tenalp

Dec 11, 2019
As of the version 0.3.c3 the game looks(both the art and animation) and plays incredibly. There is a wonderful foundation for so much to come and the game (mostly) can be played with only one hand. Even the gameplay loop for working at the pizzeria is engaging enough to not be boring while also being interesting.

Out of the gameplay available so far I have only one complaint: it is so convenient that you can automatically walk to the tables at the pizzeria by clicking at the notepad at the bottom left for the table, but there is no easy access option like that to move to the right side of the pizzeria. I would absolutely love for either the option to point and click to move somewhere even if there isn't an interactable thing to click on, or just for there to be a button to allow for me to auto-walk to the right side.

Even with my single complaint, the game is still a masterpiece in the making.

Reactions: bl00dyVugz
Aug 26, 2017
Is character design set in stone? Was thinking maybe there could be like an SDT thing where .swf could be uploaded in for differing hairstyles and accessories

Johnu JohnJohn

Dec 26, 2017
I do not get > 1 exhib or > 1 lewd. Am I doing something wrong ? (she maybe gets groped in the bus). Can't get the tube top outside

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have a strange issue with this game: when Jenny leaves the restaurant after her shift, the game doesn't charge any new image or map. The only thing I can see is a black screen with the (perfectly functioning) pointer and if I try to press the esc key, the buttons "Cancel", "Save" (which doesn't work because every time it appear the message "You can't save now") and "Quit" (if I'm not wrong) appear and these are the only things I can do: move the pointer, press the Esc key and then those three buttons, without be able to advance in any way with the game.

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
The thing is, I like the 'male locker room' environment of games like Karryn's Prison. It makes the atmosphere less... forgiving? Jenny is supposed to be the object of desire of most guys coming to eat at that awful place, and they wouldn't even go there if it wasn't for her.

So, making mostly hetero females going there to just eat that garbage, without the chance is appreciating Jenny's charms... let's say that's the thing that wouldn't make much sense.

Also, they're called gang-bangs for a reason... ;)

That said, you'll see another girl at the restaurant soon.
I see where you're coming from and this makes total sense. I also don't want you to dilute the somewhat predatory atmosphere in the restaurant, and I don't expect families with kids to show up.
One thing that could be nice though is adding some lesbian guests for some girl on girl action. :cool:

Looking forward to see what you mean with the other girl.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes