Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
So has he started to create a parody of his own game?
I am not sure if I'm interested in this idea, but he has my best wishes for this new project.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fabaz

temp25

Jan 30, 2018
Reads to me that the Patreon on game will just be a no sex version, while the 'hot' version will have the sex scenes and corruption content. Not sure a good idea, but maybe the 'Cold' will just re-use the assets and just be more dialogue heavy.
This seems like a way to get around the issue of Patreon shutting down pages for games that contain non consensual sexual content. If groping during the waitress mini game is to become a common thing then it could become an big issue. Pizza Cold could essentially be a front for the development of Pizza Hot. The Patreon page does state that all funding will be going towards the development of Pizza Cold. I'd be surprised if this could actually work however.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This seems like a way to get around the issue of Patreon shutting down pages for games that contain non consensual sexual content. If groping during the waitress mini game is to become a common thing then it could become an big issue. Pizza Cold could essentially be a front for the development of Pizza Hot. The Patreon page does state that all funding will be going towards the development of Pizza Cold. I'd be surprised if this could actually work however.
wasn't there something about Patreon moderating off-platform content by creators

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Reads to me that the Patreon on game will just be a no sex version, while the 'hot' version will have the sex scenes and corruption content. Not sure a good idea, but maybe the 'Cold' will just re-use the assets and just be more dialogue heavy.
I agree.

Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
Two guys working on the two games (which are almost identical) on the same time, with two separate crowdfunding sites.

Draw your own conclusions.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
People on these forums for the most part are more critical towards attempts of milking. And lo and behold it's time to go into the ''echo chamber'' that is discord to feel better about the doubts of legitimacy of their actions by having other, already brainwashed masses, agree with them. At first I really thought he wasn't the bad guy in all this, that he had changed, but I now realize they've been sharks all along.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 1642441

So I guess valid concern is just a "shitposting" and "whiny-outraged-game-critics-something-something..." in this dude eyes.

Ah well.
Game Dev Cocksucker: "f95zone are a whole different kind of people, right sir?"

Game Dev: "no"

Game Dev Cocksucker: "true haha, sorry sir. but i'm maybe still right, sir?"

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes