claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Welph, I just met Adam at Hot Pizza and nothing happens afterwards (no customers). What to do?

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
This reminds me of an old flash game I've played in the past. It was a waitress game and was working just like in this one.

As for the game itself, it looks top notch & very well polished. It's a keeper.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GTK/HLK

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
and unneeded masturbation minigame
WTF?
This is the best new addition, don't listen to that, Abelius
And that cut-in is gorgeous. Moar of that stuff please!
But maybe increase the rhythm of the minigame? Only flicking the bean when she exhales seems awfully slow, especially near climax.

I played it all the way from the start again btw. Didn't encounter any bugs.
Lewdness still doesn't do much in this version, right? Except for that masturbation event but I'm not sure if that is linked to lewdness.
And exhibitionism only goes to 1, so still no tube top in public :cry:

edit: I'll copy that over to Discord, so no need to answer here, Abelius

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

xxoo

Dec 19, 2017
how much need size of memory? because black screen to game some parts or report D3d11 failed loaded source of image.

zevel

May 16, 2021
Abelius I kinda tried to pick up the tray with the plates on it just after I cleaned my last table and ended up carrying the tray forever, after work, on the bus, in the shower, while sleeping, and even when reloading to a previous save... Apart from that the game feels great :D

Note: the tray did disappear after rebooting the game tho ;P

PS: Just now saw we can report issues in-game, my bad

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
I have not seen this scene,where do you click?
It's not a new scene, they are talking about an UI improvement. Clicking the stove icon in the lower right corner of the restaurant screen makes her walk to the kitchen counter or whatever it's called.

Reactions: Priappus

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Is there a limit of lewdness level? or to get more than 4 ya need to have Spirit level less than 30 or somethin? i mean how to get more lewdness lvl than 4. . .
second one. . . What's up with the masturbation mini game? 5 hearts. . . what it is for? etc
i mean is it speedin up the time of whole process? or how exactly is it workin? what we need to do there?

Dimas78

Jan 16, 2021
Is there a limit of lewdness level? or to get more than 4 ya need to have Spirit level less than 30 or somethin? i mean how to get more lewdness lvl than 4. . .
second one. . . What's up with the masturbation mini game? 5 hearts. . . what it is for? etc
i mean is it speedin up the time of whole process? or how exactly is it workin? what we need to do there?
The max right now is 4 lewdness.
The five hearts in the masturbation-minigame is how many times you can miss the sweetspot. You can "stimulate" (read press) her clit to make her come faster when she exhales, but if you miss you loose a heart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

Dimas78

Jan 16, 2021
Abelius, is the second scene with Bernard cut? I didn't get his second visit this time, where he askes if you remember his name? Just wondering if it's a bug or intended :)

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes