BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thought to give this a shot aaand:
- great intro (hopefully skippable in the future)
- great premise
- great art
- great chars/background
- great promise

- few typos & grammar issues (very normal)
- slow black screen in between acts (gets a bit annoying fast I think - but is perhaps something you can't change)

Overall a great start imo.
Keep up the good work.

BurningSun

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
so finish of demo is after i finish work pizza and go out , she start act weird somehow pressing ctrl next was text she head to buss and than all black.?
p.s 400 dollars for rent room usa is expensive country.( ingame)

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
This is the kind of game I was waiting for, what's the engine? Will there be a way to play this on android? If so, you found a new supporter.

Reactions: hyago102

khjhuujj

Aug 22, 2020
View attachment 1406377

Overview:
Pizza Hot! is an animated 2D side-scroller game, from the creator of LOK Rebirth (the first one... xD)
Jenny is a pure and innocent college student going to the big city to study interpretation at a top university.
Things don't go as planned, and she needs to take a part-time job at a restaurant, to pay for her rent and expenses.
This game is a mix of various genres, featuring an actual waitress mini-game, that will evolve into a whaky free-use sim of sorts. ^_^
But above all, it's a game about sexual discovery, slow corruption, and characters that you'll learn to love or hate.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-15
Release Date: 2021-09-15
Developer: Abelius - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 (Intro)
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

more please and sex toys with inner view of the pussy as well as the penis inside back and forth thank you

shiroi_neko

Mar 10, 2020
Any idea for controls? I am stuck at the bathroom scene with no way to interact with anything. I cannot do anything but move around.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Any idea for controls? I am stuck at the bathroom scene with no way to interact with anything. I cannot do anything but move around.
Click on the glass door handle in the shower. I was also confused when I first did that.

Ambrose

Oct 3, 2017
its promising, hope the game doesnt center all the gameplay on the waitress thing though, cause that will grow tedious really fast, however if that is the plan, its needs to be expanded alot to keep players invested

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Someone finally did it! This is the kind of game this forum was needing since forever.

markinthedark

Jun 26, 2018
Just a few personal thoughts -
It wasn't very clear when control was handed to the player (clicking on the showerhead, moving in the shop when you first enter it)
Without any kind of clock, time or anything I wasn't really sure if I needed to rush immediately to the customers or wait near them, or how long it would take for them to eat - but I did notice the first fellows food was gradually disappearing so I wasn't afraid I was stuck in an infinite or long loop at least, but I'd love just a bit more indication of time on that.
I couldn't quite tell if the Cook/Owner was purposefully speaking poorly or if it was a bit of an oversight with dialogue.

Bugs:
-Walking animation played when bending down to grab plates or place them down or put stuff in the garbage.
-When the trial day was over, I guess I clicked the door while still holding down A to walk? The result was the character bugging out and bouncing up/down like they just downed the most potent coffee in existence. Camera went a bit weird, they mentioned going to a bus stop but then the camera zoomed in on the Cook, took a bit, then screen went black and played a line of dialogue relating to the bus, I heard some kind of audio related to a bus but then it seemed to have hardlocked me there, nothing was happening.
No idea what if anything happens beyond this point in the game/story.

Honestly I liked having this game up on a side monitor and just vibing through slowly, keen to see sexual stuff go into it and overall where the gameplay loop goes, and definitely don't see it as a bad start by any means.

Edit: Hope this was constructive and helpful, definitely didn't mean to be negative in my response here.

Reactions: cooldude33

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I look at this game and think "groping, exhibitionism, hidden sex behind the conter, glory hole in the bathroom". There is even train molestation? I think i am going to like this game

gerow

May 9, 2018
First i saw the art style and it instantly reminded me on LOK Rebirth, then i scrolled up to read who posted it and got big grin on my face. Good to see you guys doing something else from that cursed game and good luck! This one will be good :)

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes