Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I personally like small hard tits, this suits little girls and is great.

please put it in the mega,this is too slow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
out of curiosity, can you use the way we personalized our character as a variable to render some events\scenes different? (the classic example would be the breasts size)
Interesting question, I was wondering the same thing but about the hair, something like that in the events of fucking Jenny (doggy style for example), if she has the "ponytail" type cut, let the guy grab her from there :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mwanted

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
So.. after having all 11 pages here, I can see it's been mentioned a fair few times.

- Windowed mode! (I'll join the chorus on this one)
- And as the guy above asked, some sort of settings to turn down (or even mute) the music would be awesome! (besides doing so in volume mixer settings in windows)

Besides that, lots of potential, now we just need the dev to "fatten this cow" a bit with more content, but I do understand that, in order to be able to put meat on those bones, you've gotta have the skeleton to support it.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i think i will wait for the QOL to improve.
then i can enjoy this game to the fullest!
any lesbian/yuri? because why not, put some female costumer and still doing lewd stuff!

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
i do love the graphics but.. what is the progression in the game? im already in day 11 and... its gotten stale, you need to include controls, i was given a coupon from this dude yet... nothing... you need to start showing controls and guide for this as people will get upset, other then that the graphics is the only thing i can say its good.

EDIT: Basic settings, Sound adjustments, keybinds so people know what to do...........

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
i do love the graphics but.. what is the progression in the game? im already in day 11 and... its gotten stale, you need to include controls, i was given a coupon from this dude yet... nothing... you need to start showing controls and guide for this as people will get upset, other then that the graphics is the only thing i can say its good.

EDIT: Basic settings, Sound adjustments, keybinds so people know what to do...........
Abelius has been doing a lot of work on the game engine (animations, bug fixes, etc.). Better that he get those corrected before including a ton of content to avoid having to refactor everything at some point in the future (like what happened with Summertime Saga, for example). Pushing off important things like those in favor of more content just leads to more headaches and even longer delays in the future.

I'm glad he's addressing these things early rather than later. While I'd love to have faster content generation for the game, I'm willing to be patient in the short term if it means faster and less interrupted content delivery in the future.

lastlights

Sep 17, 2018
so Im having problems with the map it wont zoom out all the way and on the 4th day the costumers are ordering 2 meals when theirs only 1 at a table and they wont leave

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
Abelius has been doing a lot of work on the game engine (animations, bug fixes, etc.). Better that he get those corrected before including a ton of content to avoid having to refactor everything at some point in the future (like what happened with Summertime Saga, for example). Pushing off important things like those in favor of more content just leads to more headaches and even longer delays in the future.

I'm glad he's addressing these things early rather than later. While I'd love to have faster content generation for the game, I'm willing to be patient in the short term if it means faster and less interrupted content delivery in the future.
From what i can see its good, but the miss those basic option is... really something.. i got no words for it but yea, basic options is needed, content wise we can wait

xxoo

Dec 19, 2017
hi! anyone! can i tell me how play this game? why i'm only opened a store's point of map can't opened other points of map.
EX: massage's point of map.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
hi! anyone! can i tell me how play this game? why i'm only opened a store's point of map can't opened other points of map.
EX: massage's point of map.
Be patient as I am, I am sure that the next episodes will pleasantly surprise us,the best part is that Dev is in the mood to work hard on his game.

Xiopath1

Sep 15, 2020
Wild that anyone would make these kind of complaints, I'm really excited for the next episode personally.

When can we expect more content to be made? I would have one request, when you are groped on the bus, the guy should have an erection, visible under the clothing. Not sure how easy that would be to include

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
I am in day 1 first time playing the game and I can't move the girl besides going to the left door and saying: "it must be the door on the other end". how do I move the girl? I tried to use both keys and my mouse, zooming out and in. can't use esc to go to the main menu as well

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes