SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Some people have reported it, but I can't reproduce.

Did you have the frame limiter off? Did she teleported back and forth endlessly?

I'll add some fail-safes in the technical update I'm preparing.
I basically clicked the door to leave and it was like she tried to teleport to the outside but didn't and then got caught in this endless vibration of her character model teleporting up and down a few inches and locking the game up. Even getting the text to advance the game got stuck on a black screen trying to load the next scene.

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I'm stuck in the middle of the intro. ESC and F buttons still working so it didn't hung up. Also music is still playing. Am I too dumb to view the next screen?

Setup:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
GeForce RTX 3060TI
Windows 10 Pro

Any help appreciated.

EDIT:
Okay, widescreen (3440x1440) was the problem. Seems the game is not supporting that. In ultrawidescreen the input field for your name is hidden. Maybe DEV could fix that. :)

kittehbit

Jun 13, 2020
I'm stuck in the middle of the intro. ESC and F buttons still working so it didn't hung up. Also music is still playing. Am I too dumb to view the next screen?

Setup:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
GeForce RTX 3060TI
Windows 10 Pro

Any help appreciated.

EDIT:
Okay, widescreen (3440x1440) was the problem. Seems the game is not supporting that. In ultrawidescreen the input field for your name is hidden. Maybe DEV could fix that. :)
hah, i was about to post the same. I'm also on ultrawide and suspected that to be the problem as well :)

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
Only thing I will say for sure needs to change from this version is clicking through text needs to be cleaner. The text should only move to the next part when the text has fully shown rather than just cutting itself off immediately. So it should be like:

Default text speed filling section
If text has not finished filling and player clicks, immediately finish filling that section's text
Text only proceeds to next section if a user clicks AND the text has finished filling the section

So a single click would proceed if section is finished, but it takes 2 clicks if the text is still filling the section.

Obviously this isn't of primary importance, but I think it should be near the top of the todo list for things of secondary importance.

Also, a text log is a nice to have eventually.

Hopefully this game pans out. LoK Rebirth getting abandoned was a major letdown and the new one doesn't look promising at all.

Oh, and I hope there are plans to have some slightly different idles for characters where it makes sense. One of the things I really don't like about sidescrollers is when the character perspective is always completely from the side. Like in LoK Rebirth, perspective wasn't always completely from the side, so you see more of the front of Krystal's body. Even just a single additional angle would go a long way imo. Again, not of primary importance, but would be nice to see in some later version eventually.

Last edited:

Nov 16, 2018
Great art. Wish there's a hold to skip dialogue button so that I dont have to mash the spacebar forever

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OMG I Love her already. Virgin, innocent, oblivious, beautiful. Oh man this is going to get nasty. :devilish:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Look interesting .....
Look Beautiful .....

It's the hidden child of Insexisty and The wind disciple.......

Where you got interesting gameplay mechanism ......
and some realy beautiful art

I was getting bored of all those visual defect game where developer don't make difference between Fat girls and prety girls with nice body............

Can't wait to see and play once the save/load mechanism are in the game at least .....

Thanks God and Abelius for that nice game and wish you good luck for the game !

• Wow
Reactions: mescol

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I'm really impressed with how well done this is. Can't wait to see this develop into much more.

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
Probably a stupid question: Is there any sexual content implemented in the game for 0.1?

The game itself is pretty fun though

markinthedark

Jun 26, 2018
Just a question. Did this happen with the frame limiter (F7) off? If so, do you remember how many FPS you had?
Frame limiter was off because I was having awful tearing in that area, which smoothed once I toggled it.
How much FPS I had, I'd have no idea at all sorry.

Lorcus Patata

Jul 14, 2017
I love the game so far! Unfortunately I've been running into a bug exiting the restaurant after the first shift (where the MC gets stuck between the door exiting)

Kairnan

Jul 22, 2017
Use the 21:9 screen monitor, Some screens are not displayed.

What should I do?
You can workaround by doing the following. Create a shortcut to the .exe file. At the end of the shortcut target add:
-screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920 -windowed
Should look like:
"C:ExampleFolder\Pizza Hot\Pizza Hot.exe" -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920 -windowed

After launching the resolution will be the custom settings and pressing ALT+Enter will put it into the custom window size.

Nov 24, 2017
I get you, and it would be nice to have, yes.

But you guys will need to wait for that, because I'll follow this development approach...:

...instead of fooling myself into thinking I can implement multiple angles from the start.

Every angle needs it own rigged skeleton, meshes, animations and, worst of all, set of identical clothes. Even for an idle it's a lot of work already.

That said, yes, I do agree with you. "Fake" side views are always nice in this kind of games. Just give me time (and support, lol), and I'll get to that.
Thumbs up on taking things a little bit at a time and not over-reaching.

That said, while I don't expect to see something like this anytime soon ... or possibly ever.

It'd be great to have say an idle animation of her bent over cleaning a table. Maybe have a customer or the boss just idly walk by and grope her butt while she's cleaning the table. Mmmmm.

But that's just fluff. Get the game in good shape and go from there. Good luck!

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes