alex2006

Jun 28, 2018
Even Dating My Daughter resourced to that to justify a credible gradual love story between MC and *that* Jenny, heh.
In other words, something very weird should happen to dad for the thought of nailing his princess coming across.
You can always come up with something)) But I would prefer a closer connection with Jenny and her mom. She's so hot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Hyperphant

Mar 14, 2018
Really enjoying the game thus far!

I do have a slight concern over the bladder stat mentioned in the latest Patreon post. There aren't enough details about it yet and we obviously don't have active play experience with it to get a feel for your design goal (so take this with a grain of salt.. and feel free to tell me to piss off.)

Will the bladder stat just deal with working at the restaurant, or is it an overall game mechanic?

If it's something that you need to be conscious of throughout the game, I would highly suggest against it:
(1) Pizza Hot already has a healthy grind to unlock story progressions, adding a layer of constant distraction is likely to slow down the game flow and cause players to feel that grind in a potentially negative way.
(2) If a player fails to manage this stat, does it result in Jenny pissing herself? -- Even if you don't intend to cater to "bathroom enthusiasts", people can be very hit or miss about anything resembling piss play (including its use in a non-sexual way, since it's still a sexual game.)
(3) It adds a "survival"esque game element that I think works against the current player experience. 90% of the gameplay ultimately boils down to unlocking story chapters that are hidden behind Lewdness thresholds. We experience the corruption and evolution of Jenny's world as the main focus of play - it's a "choose-your-own-adventure" game more than a "game" game. Which I think is a good choice, and why several games of this type have a means to turn off/skip minigames. The 10% that isn't this involves working at the restaurant, but even here, it's largely just a different kind of barrier to unlock those story gems of dealing with the customers/boss, not the minigame mechanics of serving orders. Introducing a hardline sliding-stat game mechanic like bladder pushes Pizza Hot in the direction of needing to be a game first, and a story second (which also makes me a little bit concerned over the money pressure discussed in the patreon post as well, and whether that serves a story purpose or a game mechanic purpose.)

If the goal of bladder isn't to make the game more challenging / "game" based, I'd recommend an internal trigger that causes those events (IE: a pop up of Jenny saying that she needs to use the bathroom, a customer pushing their way inside for sexual acts to occur) rather than a front facing stat that players have to micromanage. Then you could also include bathroom play if that's your jam, and have a toggle to not encounter those scenes for people who aren't fond of them.

All that being said - Pizza Hot is in my top list of games that I'm playing and watching closely. I really like what you're doing here, and there aren't many games that can match it at this stage. -- This is also my first post after 4 1/2 years of being on F95, your game brought me out of the woodwork.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

(with some explanations about what to expect)
Abelius, this all sounds so wonderful. Thank you for making this effort and God's strength to accomplish your goals. If you can give us proximity as to when we will see the new update?

DaBears0408

Oct 28, 2018
Will be interesting to see if Jenny will have to buy these outfits because there will be consequences if she doesn't. But once she does, there are consequences to that as well. Basically, damned if she does or doesn't - but good for player entertainment. Additionally, it's something the player has to manage with her earnings from working - which seems like is being built as consequences if she cant afford rent or tuition or whatever. Can't imagine these are quick in terms of dev time..but sounds fun in my head.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020

(with some explanations about what to expect)
Ohhhh! I just finished reading this and I have to say, I like it.

The "trial period" of Jenny before she actually starts working in the restaurant full time.
The comments from the clients which was a detail that I already liked as it is now but even better if it gets expanded.

The idea of the emojis to highlight whether a character is happy or too horny is a nice detail as well that is welcomed.

Everything sounds so damn good! I very much look forward to Update 0.8 and all of these ideas that you have mentioned. Also, please, please! Allow Jenny to be able to give blowjobs under the tables in the restaurant if her lewdity is high enough and the mood is right. I LOVE that kink and it's so underrated, barely see it anywhere.

Again, thanks for developing this game! I love it.

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Not planned per se. But I don't see any impediment with that happening sparingly.
Foot fetish ... impediment
Nice pun. :ROFLMAO:

You mentioned new mechanics in the restaurant. One thing I really hope for is Jenny actually being able to get orders mixed up or simply wrong. With the result that the customers might get mad ... and then she has to make up for that too if she wants to get tipped. Or they complain to her boss and he uses the opportunity to prey on her. Something like that.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes