souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
game desperately needs a cheat menu.

tried using cheat engine (i only know the basic of basics mmkay?) but couldn't increase exhibitionism nor lewdness. game is literally unplayable if you're pretending to increase the stats on your own (you're looking at something like 15 hours of playtime for 50 exhi).
One, the game is still in development, so the progression of stats isn't finished. There'll likely be more / somewhat faster ways to increase stats in the future.

Two, there's little point to getting that high of stats (and it may be hard capped for now, it was at 20ish the last version I played, 1 or 2 back), since there's no point in allowing you to spend ridiculous time grinding a high stat if there's currently no scenes for it.

Three, cheat engine would depend a lot on how the game is coded, namely what type of variable it actually uses to track stats. A far easier way to cheat is to simply edit the save files, which are in a text format. There should be a convenient shortcut included in your game folder for the save file location, but it'll be something like C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\LocalLow\One-Handed Games\Pizza Hot\Saves if you don't have the link for some reason. Use notepad++ (or whatever text editor you prefer, notepad++ just helps when looking at code) to open the file (right click and select "open with notepad++". Use a search (ctrl F by default in most things) to find exhibitionism, and change the value of it to what you want. Though like always, backups are recommended in case you break something messing with the save.

atpolo

Nov 28, 2020
One, the game is still in development, so the progression of stats isn't finished. There'll likely be more / somewhat faster ways to increase stats in the future.

Two, there's little point to getting that high of stats (and it may be hard capped for now, it was at 20ish the last version I played, 1 or 2 back), since there's no point in allowing you to spend ridiculous time grinding a high stat if there's currently no scenes for it.

Three, cheat engine would depend a lot on how the game is coded, namely what type of variable it actually uses to track stats. A far easier way to cheat is to simply edit the save files, which are in a text format. There should be a convenient shortcut included in your game folder for the save file location, but it'll be something like C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\LocalLow\One-Handed Games\Pizza Hot\Saves if you don't have the link for some reason. Use notepad++ (or whatever text editor you prefer, notepad++ just helps when looking at code) to open the file (right click and select "open with notepad++". Use a search (ctrl F by default in most things) to find exhibitionism, and change the value of it to what you want. Though like always, backups are recommended in case you break something messing with the save.
it took me 2 mins to figure that part out. and I confirm that it works.
But I think you should be careful when messing with the numbers (while progressing the story) to avoid crashing the game or missing some events due to big leaps in stats. Although I am not sure if the stats progressions are linked to the events progressions... just be careful about that.

However, once I finished the story, I did something just for fun. I changed all the stats to max. and basically, you can go around naked everywhere. outside, inside doesn't matter. it's exciting the first minute, but then you realize that when she is standing absolutely naked in the bus, or in the restaurant and the people do not react to that fact, you might feel a little bit frustrated :D

Long story short, mess with the code for the sake of having little fun experiments, but not for cheating your way through.

Kaiser32

Jan 27, 2018
I seem to be stuck at the restaurant at day 2, I serve Bernard and a table of two and nothing else happens, am I missing something? Loaded autosave, repeated the entire day but the same happens.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Not playable. Invisible Persons. Started new game. The same problem. Kayla invisible in the kitchen... Restarting the game didn't help. Isn't worth the download. I give one star out of 10. I have windows 10 and 3080 RTX

floran

May 20, 2020
most be something on your installation dude, I got no issues from start to the end of the current version. and I got a pirated windows 10 and 1070 Ultra Potato

sndb

Jul 5, 2022
Not playable. Invisible Persons. Started new game. The same problem. Kayla invisible in the kitchen... Restarting the game didn't help. Isn't worth the download. I give one star out of 10. I have windows 10 and 3080 RTX
Saying you run win10 and GPU hardware model isn't exactly helpful information--it's not like this game is graphics intensive anyhow... I'd almost guarantee there's a logfile that indicates why Kayla's textures did not properly load.

Sounds like a resource file got corrupted (bad download or borked archive extraction?), or something is amiss with directx/drivers or other rendering component on your win10 install. I'm running this game in a lot more complex/error-prone environment (under Wine on Arch linux installed on a 5yr-old laptop) it's been smooth sailing.

In your shoes I'd delete and re-unpack it first, perhaps re-dl (it's not even 1GB), and run dxdiag to see if any errors are reported there if fresh game files don't do the trick. (This is assuming you've already tried a fresh savefile.)

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Don't really have much to say except I am also among the group of lurkers who have been following development and are patiently waiting for 'teh seggsy stuff' before we start playing, but I think what's been done so far gives enough credibility to have faith that we'll get there in the end, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Underlying systems may not be sexy, but they are necessary.
Oh yea, this. I first tried the game some time ago. It looked promising, models good, the slow corruption appreciated. However, too little content too many bugs. I still have faith it'll be worth it in the future.

Reactions: eugene67

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I wonder if in the future, it'll be possible to do a 'virgin slut' run while being able to progress on the main plot. As in, your character is experienced in sex on many areas ( oral, anal, etc. ) except vaginal, and have retained their virginity. I really love the type of games that doesn't force a virginity loss in a main quest scene, but I imagine you'd have to build every single quests around that and it can be annoying ( like make dialogues and animation for virginity loss for every scenes where you can first lose it )

dajjal

Jul 3, 2017
A year ago I played this assembly and I want to say with full confidence that if you remove the "simulation of a squirrel in a wheel for 24 hours" for 2-3 units of stats, then 5-6 minutes of real gameplay were added to the game, and this is quite powerful, continue in the same spirit and in a year there will be another 2-3 minutes of gameplay :D

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes