Limit0815

Jan 2, 2018
As someone who supports Abelius as a Small Tipper, it isn't about paying for the next update, it's about tangible support, to show him/her/they that people like their game. I loved Hot Coffee, but Thumbs Up and Likes does not keep a game alive, money does :confused:
most want to see something for the money. there will be a few who see it the same way you do, but the majority pay for the content to come and not for nothing or little in return. each as he likes, if I support someone who builds a game, then I want something for the money, otherwise I wouldn't call it support but donation.

DaBears0408

Oct 28, 2018
As someone who supports Abelius as a Small Tipper, it isn't about paying for the next update, it's about tangible support, to show him/her/they that people like their game. I loved Hot Coffee, but Thumbs Up and Likes does not keep a game alive, money does :confused:
Another form of support is constructive crticism. Yea, money will help keep his lights on, but you have to show some consistency along with quality in what you are doing IMO to deserve that. You may feel different in what consistency and quality means to you to support some stranger financially sooner or later than others. I personally think this guy should have a much greater amount of financial supporters and income from this game - even at this stage. That's based on the quality you can see relative to many games on this site.

Some of these posts look as if they were well thought and crafted. That takes time and time is money. I dont post on any other game - not worth my time.

However, seems to me that 1. Deep down, he doesn't like any form of criticism - hence a reason (out of many) why he works alone, 2. He hates planning and scheduling and makes excuses before even making plans for deadlines, 3. he has a fragile ego.

I believe he took some of these posts and literally threw money away - also, with his attitude, makes it hard to even take the time to make these points.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Another form of support is constructive crticism. Yea, money will help keep his lights on, but you have to show some consistency along with quality in what you are doing IMO to deserve that. You may feel different in what consistency and quality means to you to support some stranger financially sooner or later than others. I personally think this guy should have a much greater amount of financial supporters and income from this game - even at this stage. That's based on the quality you can see relative to many games on this site.

Some of these posts look as if they were well thought and crafted. That takes time and time is money. I dont post on any other game - not worth my time.

However, seems to me that 1. Deep down, he doe
sn't like any form of criticism - hence a reason (out of many) why he works alone, 2. He hates planning and scheduling and makes excuses before even making plans for deadlines, 3. he has a fragile ego.

I believe he took some of these posts and literally threw money away - also, with his attitude, makes it hard to even take the time to make these points.
He does listen to criticism but only if it's apologetic and doesn't suggest he change anything. He seems to believe that things need to be complete and polished before anyone can see it, yet time is not on his side. Unless he's lying, he needs more support soon or the whole project will be down the drain, but he is set in his ways and refuses to change course. He takes that as people saying he's a swindler or that he isn't working hard enough. I was liking what I was seeing six months ago. Seeing that all that time has been spent on dubious things that "had" to be done first and Abelius's responses here do not give me high hopes for the future of this game.

AdamRochester

Nov 1, 2018
Pizza hot is definitely a project that I will continue to follow and deserves support. I just am a little frustrated by the hypocrisy of not putting out an update for 4 months, more if you count updates that actually provide more content. It wouldn't be a big deal if in the subscribestar pinned message he doesn't outright say:

However, that will change very soon, as we will update this game monthly, so you won't take much longer until seeing some action.

Yes, you've heard it right: Pizza Hot! will have an update every month, unlike other projects that take for granted their supporters' money.
Again I'm not trying to dunk on the project, it's probably my favorite ongoing h-game project right now - but I think it's kinda gross to promise one thing, and not only not deliver but also "shade" other projects for not being able to output once a month despite doing the same thing. Either put out smaller crappier monthly updates as promised or admit that it isn't feasible without being like "other projects".

Dec 15, 2019
Pizza hot is definitely a project that I will continue to follow and deserves support. I just am a little frustrated by the hypocrisy of not putting out an update for 4 months, more if you count updates that actually provide more content. It wouldn't be a big deal if in the subscribestar pinned message he doesn't outright say:

Again I'm not trying to dunk on the project, it's probably my favorite ongoing h-game project right now - but I think it's kinda gross to promise one thing, and not only not deliver but also "shade" other projects for not being able to output once a month despite doing the same thing. Either put out smaller crappier monthly updates as promised or admit that it isn't feasible without being like "other projects".
Sad, this has a good project. I hope the next update (if have) will be huge and good.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Love this little Gem, but I'm not a supporter, yet. Been burned to many times by supporting games and then they drag out or abandoned. My opinion, Dev's shouldn't put out a schedule or make specific date for release if its not feasible. Don't know if this happened here or not, but the proof is in the pudden for me. I need to see regular updates for a while before I invest. Its like anything in life or with money.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Love this little Gem, but I'm not a supporter, yet. Been burned to many times by supporting games and then they drag out or abandoned. My opinion, Dev's shouldn't put out a schedule or make specific date for release if its not feasible. Don't know if this happened here or not, but the proof is in the pudden for me. I need to see regular updates for a while before I invest. Its like anything in life or with money.
Summary is that the dev made this public about a year and three months ago. He promised monthly updates to the game and that hardcore content was just around the corner because this game wouldn't "waste" supporters' money like other projects. Monthly updates were quickly abandoned in favor of "it's done when it's done." Hardcore content has been put on the back burner for an undisclosed amount of time. It has been roughly six months since the last content release, in which the closest thing to hardcore content was a massage. The dev has not changed his promises about updates or content on the project's description, and when confronted about them, his response was that it was just baseless whining and he would no longer respond to questions or comments here.

Last edited:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Summary is that the dev made this public about a year and three months ago. He promised monthly updates to the game and that hardcore content was just around the corner because this game wouldn't "waste" supporters' money like other projects. Monthly updates were quickly abandoned in favor of "it's done when it's done." Hardcore content has been put on the back burner for an undisclosed amount of time. It has been roughly six months since the last content release, in which the closest thing to hardcore content was a massage. The dev has not changed his promises about updates or content on the project's description, and when confronted about them, his response was that it was just baseless whining and he would no longer respond to questions or comments here.
Yeah, at a certain time we probably need to lower expectations. Just check his Patreon. At least hes making enough to pay his electrical bill. Hope he keeps moving forward, just dont promise release dates. Thats what get these Devs in trouble in the 1st place.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
imma just say it...barely first day and already im already messing up...made the coffee twice trying to grab the first one due to the sound queue and visual queue not syncing right and made a pizza twice when it said "Go to Kitchen" and clicking on the pizza image looking like a inventory box...please just add a meter/timer, a highlight/name of the item and make sure the click box aren't overlapping...better yet, at least add a tutorial dude...the hilarious part is that im currently working at a pizza place and even THEY gave me a tutorial with no bugs/issues to deal with...great start for a good story and game but bad execution if im dealing with small headaches...i mean if you have to at least play Papa's Pizzeria or Hot Dog Bush for some reference and ideal game mechanics of how they function properly...they say "im here to fap" no im here for the full ride...if the dev reads this or not, i already placed my 2 cents here...gotta roll with the punches

Jun 25, 2018
I've been really excited for this game, but my enthusiasm has all but disappeared. There's been no meaningful content since 0.6, which was released back in July 2022. 6 months later and we're no further along with Jenny's corruption. I know it's a slow burn, but there's slow and then there's glacial.

I can only hope 0.8, if it ever arrives, will have a lot of content. I would like to support this game, but until I see meaningful updates that push the story and corruption along, it's not worth the money.

Reactions: Serofell

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I can only hope 0.8, if it ever arrives, will have a lot of content. I would like to support this game, but until I see meaningful updates that push the story and corruption along, it's not worth the money.
Sorry to disappoint, but it sounds like 0.8 is just going to be more of the same: . There's slight little hints that maybe, possibly, there could be something remotely corruptive or sexual but no confirmation.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I've been really excited for this game, but my enthusiasm has all but disappeared. There's been no meaningful content since 0.6, which was released back in July 2022. 6 months later and we're no further along with Jenny's corruption. I know it's a slow burn, but there's slow and then there's glacial.

From what I understood the main objective for 0.8 is indeed the content, along with everything else.
That's the reason why I started to support the project (I was expecting a release focused on content for a while)
I'll let the author confirm it.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Sorry to disappoint, but it sounds like 0.8 is just going to be more of the same: . There's slight little hints that maybe, possibly, there could be something remotely corruptive or sexual but no confirmation.
Oof, that's a bit of a disappointment. I do understand that in this still very early stage of development a bunch of work on mechanics, the engine and whatnot is required, but last time I came here Abelius said the next update would focus on content. This post clearly shows that there's some (not much) content planned, but it seems like it's gonna be mainly about them mechanics etc. again.

I'd love to see some progress on the University among other places, but seems like it's just gonna be minor stuff in the Pizza place. Well, maybe more luck next time. :(

Looking at this post, it appears that Abelius really could use some help. But last time he got fucked over, so yeah.. There's that.

Jun 25, 2018
Yeah, based on the "suggestive previews" it looks like Jenny gets aroused at work and goes into the restroom to masturbate. That's nothing new, we already have scenes where she masturbates.

I guess the customer could follow her into the restroom and we get some actual sexual content, but I really doubt it.

It's just frustrating. This game had some much potential, and I really want to like it, but it hasn't really gone anywhere in over a year now.

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Yeah, based on the "suggestive previews" it looks like Jenny gets aroused at work and goes into the restroom to masturbate. That's nothing new, we already have scenes where she masturbates.

I guess the customer could follow her into the restroom and we get some actual sexual content, but I really doubt it.

It's just frustrating. This game had some much potential, and I really want to like it, but it hasn't really gone anywhere in over a year now.
I mean you're making an assumption off of very little info. It's a preview not "this is the entirety of the update"

Reactions: TheLoveBiscuit
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes