Others - Completed - Pizza Takeout Obscenity II [Final] [Umemaro 3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DMC-Vergil

Perfect in every shape and form, although censored. Umemaro 3d's are always pretty good, but this one goes beyond. The scene are erotic, the models are beautiful and voluptuous, The sounds are insane. Recommend.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fapokso

Hot greasy and really big, that's how I take my pizza. This isn't a game but all the scenes make up for it. Great animations with really great looking models. The odd roulette roulette system sucks but once that's out of the way the scenes really make up for it. Recommend a quick play for this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gallion

It deliver, show what you expected from a Umemaro's Work.
    10 years after the first one is great, we all wanted to see Rika's back for more action and her new junion partner China is pretty as well.
    The wait is the only thing who was annoying me , almost 2 years it's the longest gap ever, hope it's not gonna be that long for the next one.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

While Umemaro's work is still on another level, from the quality it looks like Pizza Takeout Obscenity II was made like 5 years ago. Maybe they made it directly after the first part and just never released it. Or they even made this version first, but got a better idea and decided to release this one just now.
    Because newer games from them look better.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Kayin

To be honest I'm kind of disappointed.

This one feel kind of rushed compared to the previous installements...
    The animation is ok, I expected more from Umemaro.

Sister's Sexual Circumstances or Married Woman Maris Circumstances are leagues above this one, in my opinion... Don't get lazy, Umemaro !
  6. 5.00 star(s)

akeno111

Another masterpiece by the legendary, Umemaro3D himself. If you know anything about Umemaro, it's that the hype lives up to his works.

Since this is a sequel, the returning character and her apprentice is a welcome call back and addition. Looking forward to see what Umemaro has in store for us in the future
  7. 5.00 star(s)

momo907

Horny with pizzas. and boobs. Everything you need for the weekends. 10/10

The animation style is smooth, but you have to explore around a little bit with the scenes.

Also, i have no idea what else to write to fit in 200 words.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Arcenis

I was waiting for this, thank you man, your my god, the other games are puuurfect and I know so this one is going to be a masterpiece as well, so long and thank for all the fish and good fap for you guys :love: XOXO