Ren'Py - PizzaLith [v0.2] [GalmeWay]

1. 3.00 star(s)

thoox22

Art is really up my alley, but the current writing is quite horrible and the pacing makes no sense. It's hard to really even call this a tech demo because the tech is the bare minimum. You click a button, it shows the character you will deliver to, you show up and fuck them after about 5 lines of dialogue. So... if they can somehow manage to improve the pacing and add gameplay, it could be amazing, but the trajectory doesn't seem to be there. I like the art though.

Oh, also, really needs audio. Completely silent.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

Currently (as of 0.1) the game Is in a very rough state and barely works to begin with. You are forced to do plenty of rollbacks just to progress but the art Is good and premise quite fun. I suppose this Is a bit of a tech demo for now, and while my score Is low that Is not because I don't find the game promising, but rather because at this current point It Is not worth playing, especially with the constant breaking.

The gameplay itself is very standard Ren'Py stuff but If they add some depth to It, preferably with the ability to revisit the people for different scenes that would be awesome. This pizza needs to spend some more time in the oven though.