Places to build a fanbase for my game (besides Twitter)?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
So, I'm working on a pixel art VN, and I did something wrong (dunno what yet) and my account got suspended. While it gets sorted out (and if it gets sorted out) I was wondering if you guys can recommend me places to share the progress of my game and that lets me know in some form of stadistic how well I'm doing, like followers on Twitter.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Here would be a great place. I mean you have your target audience in one place. And once the game is in a playable state I'd share the game on as many platforms as possible. There are loads of list sites that specialize in adult games to get your product out there. (At least if you are going with a Patreon earnings model).
Love the artwork btw. :)

Reactions: moskis22

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Here would be a great place. I mean you have your target audience in one place. And once the game is in a playable state I'd share the game on as many platforms as possible. There are loads of list sites that specialize in adult games to get your product out there. (At least if you are going with a Patreon earnings model).
Love the artwork btw. :)
Thank you! I have tons more and even a couple of sweet animations. I'll try to make a thread.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Reactions: quarzo

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Your pixel art is actually good, why the hell would twitter ban it? I don't know what you posted but is it because of the arm? Very "accepting" of twitter if that's the case huh.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Your pixel art is actually good, why the hell would twitter ban it? I don't know what you posted but is it because of the arm? Very "accepting" of twitter if that's the case huh.
It's the only reason I can imagine.