VN Others Planeshifter [v0.01] [Chonky Cat]

Chonky Cat

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
planeshifter.png

Overview:
In Planeshifter, a university student is transported to a steampunk-medieval world where he must uncover hidden powers and rescue his friend Nalia from a mysterious hooded figure. Embark on a quest filled with magic, danger, and self-discovery.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-09
Release Date: 2024-06-09
Developer: Chonky Cat
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png

Last edited:

ledysh

Mar 7, 2024
Hey, congratulations on the game release! I am a 2D animator and I would like to offer you my services. If you want to add animation to your game, write to me on discord: ledysh1

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Hey, congratulations on the game release! I am a 2D animator and I would like to offer you my services. If you want to add animation to your game, write to me on discord: ledysh1
Spamming threads trying to drum up business here (all but 2 of your posts, which are, literally, bumps) could get you banned.

To stay on-topic:
WTF is "steampunk-medieval"? I thought steampunk was supposed to be 19th century. You know, when they used actual steam power.

Last edited:

ledysh

Mar 7, 2024
Spamming threads trying to drum up business here (all but 2 of your posts, which are, literally, bumps) could get you banned.

To stay on-topic:
WTF is "steampunk-medieval"? I thought steampunk was supposed to be 19th century. You know, when they used actual steam power.
oh i'm sorry

Chonky Cat

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Chonky Cat Congrats on your first game release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Thank you!

Can you help me changing the banner of the game in the Latest Updates?
The art looks good. Question is... will this be animated?
That is my intention if the game gets support.
Some of the pics look AI-generated, should this be tagged as AI?
I'm going to change them. Some backgrounds are AI generated, but I want to draw them.
Thank you, but this is a personal project.
Good luck with your game, looking good! Could you give us some future tags please?
I added some tags and I'll be adding more in the future. Right now the game is in a very early stage.

Please tell me your opinions on the game! :)