TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
xxxpress.png

Overview:
Corruption of characters. Either through blackmail, obedience, convincing, or force.
Futurama story-driven & adult Trainer game based on a fan-parody. Engage characters in sexual misdeeds while having the ability to go through the Planet Express Building as their new leader guiding them to success or failure. Game mechanics include: Nude scenes, sex scenes, Dress-up characters, develop relationships with them as you go through their story, Training employees to do your sexual desires, find secret scenes & items, minor business simulation game, shop for deprived items, animations and more.​

Updated: 31/12-2017
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre: Futurama, Parody, Corruption

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

sc3vcmiy4a9s.jpg xzz15kgaxoo6.jpg 72yfzbtjehvx.jpg e0xljygro2gq.jpg

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Very short (well it is a demo so that is to be expected) but i really like futurama so I am really interested to see where this goes and what you do with it. Story and gameplay look interesting enough at least

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
The base image of Amy needs alot of work imo. She has super short stubby legs, looks wrong. Not close enough to the show...still, because its Futurama I am interested.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
.. "Why not Zoidberg" because that shit is creepy. I think I'll give this one a pass ^.-

dunhill

May 3, 2017
with the mass amt of fan art and stock sexy images from the show you would expect this to be better... i expected more... the storyline sucks the game feels bland (yeah i know its a V0.1 but its too far bland for charters that already exist) oh and some how the game dev got the charters wrong... its almost like the game dev never watch Futurama....

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yay to see another visual novel based off of western animated show, nay for the fact it's one that has very low appeal in terms of said animation and visuals.

/thread

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Yay to see another visual novel based off of western animated show, nay for the fact it's one that has very low appeal in terms of said animation and visuals.

/thread
Western "anime" (For a lack of a better description) is much more recognisable since very few western shows ever get popular.. They could choose a Japanese one, but to many of us it would simply be "anime" since very few animes are recognisable to us westerners (Other than the big ones, such as Naruto, Bleach etc.) so, if you want to cash in on a game, do one based on a western anime.