Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Planet-Stronghold-Colonial-Defense-1.jpg
Overview:
Planet Stronghold: Colonial Defense brings you back in time in the early settlement days of the Planet Stronghold colony.
By a bizarre coincidence, two captains, two siblings, get stuck in the same colony: Alex and Diana Nelson. Take control of one of them, and discover the mysteries and the dangers of Planet Stronghold, and the personalities of the various characters of your team.
The game features a big card-collectible gameplay part, easy to learn but hard to master. Upgradable cards brings even more replayability, especially at higher difficulty levels.
For those looking forward more to the story and visual novel/dating sim aspect, you can play the game in "Visual Novel Mode" and enjoy the game dialogues and the beautiful painted artwork style: there are eight characters to befriend, and if you play your cards right, romance!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 11 - 7 - 2016
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship
: No
Version: 1.1.4
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - -

92020.jpg 92021.jpg 92022.jpg 92019.jpg 92019.jpg

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks for sharing, did not knew they made a sequel of the old game, must have done more success than i though. Still, did not like the new artwork, the previous game was better draw, this one everyone looks similar, even the woman look masculine.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The original art for this is very much so meh; be sure to play only the manga art version of this.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
" Colonial Defense brings you back in time in the early settlement days of the Planet Stronghold colony."

Back in time? I don't follow the news that much but I'm pretty sure humanity hasn't colonized planet Stronghold yet. Either that or NASA is lying to us.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
" Colonial Defense brings you back in time in the early settlement days of the Planet Stronghold colony."

Back in time? I don't follow the news that much but I'm pretty sure humanity hasn't colonized planet Stronghold yet. Either that or NASA is lying to us.
Nah, it was probably Chinese.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
seeing how most manga and anime art is eh, I'm going to go with no.
Believe it or not, the story is much better for it. This is especially true when it comes to when the characters show displeasure on their face. Without the manga art, the characters look like they just ate several sour lemons.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
*Looks at screencaps*
No nudes.
*Clicks genre spoiler*
Ok....Ok...Ok...No Sexual Content
*Ctrl-W*
*Ctrl-Shift-T to make unnecessary post*

Reactions: maradeanu