[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Composer] [R>Programmer] Planning To Create A Game Of The Decade

Jan 5, 2022
So I have this idea dormant in my head for a long while and I think it matured enough to become a top tier game.

This game will be very high quality and a big team effort no doubt but also will be one of those game-changer games that will influence the market and inspire many other devs.

DM me your discord and I will fill you in the details~

To spark your curiosity I will just spoil one thing:
The name of the game is “Nutindem Babes”~

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
Uff.
You`re making people curious, I have no doubt. I`m curious! ;P
But you also raise the bar and expectations up into the sky and I`m not sure if you`re doing yourself or the game a favour when you basically announce it to be the up and coming baby-jesus of lewd-games.

Jan 5, 2022
Uff.
You`re making people curious, I have no doubt. I`m curious! ;P
But you also raise the bar and expectations up into the sky and I`m not sure if you`re doing yourself or the game a favour when you basically announce it to be the up and coming baby-jesus of lewd-games.
I will make sure that it will not end up like Cyberpunk :pP

Reactions: ABlackOcean

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i feel that you are trying to market the game then to find people, as there is 0 information of what kind of skill you looking for or what kind of program that you use or what type of sex game / ideal you trying to sell, no information of how it will pay .
you may say just discord you to know, i see that as a bait and that is marking .
i my self think is a bad thing to marketing the game before it even got the people.
so if all you have is a ideal, and marketing skill, i don't think this project will live long enough to even have a trailer

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneKaiser
Jan 5, 2022
i feel that you are trying to market the game then to find people, as there is 0 information of what kind of skill you looking for or what kind of program that you use or what type of sex game / ideal you trying to sell, no information of how it will pay .
you may say just discord you to know, i see that as a bait and that is marking .
i my self think is a bad thing to marketing the game before it even got the people.
so if all you have is a ideal, and marketing skill, i don't think this project will live long enough to even have a trailer
I already got a few people interested and working on the game design, we will soon start doing the first iteration and such so you guys don’t even have to worry that much

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
You sure are determined and that`s what these kind of projects need.
I also agree you`d probably need to share more information rather than your own expectations.

My best guess is, you were so excited about your project getting started,
you couldn`t hold back and wanted to let the world know.
At the same time you might not want to share insight, so nobody steals it away.
Relatable but also irritating of some sort ;P

Good luck :)

Jan 5, 2022
You sure are determined and that`s what these kind of projects need.
I also agree you`d probably need to share more information rather than your own expectations.

My best guess is, you were so excited about your project getting started,
you couldn`t hold back and wanted to let the world know.
At the same time you might not want to share insight, so nobody steals it away.
Relatable but also irritating of some sort ;P

Good luck :)
I didn’t give much details to avoid misinformation like what happened in No Man Sky. I will be creating a dev thread rn and also will the design document info and overall project info there

Jan 5, 2022
In the hype you can say game is this and that but people will be pissed when you don’t have them

Right now we are scaling things and making a roadmap and do things that is possible for us till we reach the ultimate goal

AqirAlpha22

Nov 14, 2020
I am interested. My account on F95 is new, I believe I cannot initiate a private conversation with you. Please message me. Thank you.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
We're gonna make the best game ever, the best game to ever game boys and girls, you just gotta trust me, this game? Best game you'll ever play.

No, I won't be handling the coding, artwork, music, writing or any aspect of it, but I swear down it'll be the best game ever.
You see this idea I have? It's the best idea to ever idea, that's all you all need to know.

(Yes, I'll be taking the main profit cut - but my idea is so good it'll all be worth it, I swear).

No, I have no design docs prepared, no plot outine other than some vague one liner pitch and maybe a generic character or two in my head, I work on a philosophy of 'trust me bro' and you just gotta believe. If you don't believe, why are you here bros?

DarkCookie? Dr Drpinkcake? All amateurs, we're gonna be rich in 3 months.

We just need to produce:
Step 1: The best game ever
Step 2: Massive updates
Step 3: There is no step 3, we're already rich somewhere around step 2 :cool:

If you're interested, PM me at:

Thisisobviouslysatire@hotmail.com

You can also find me at:

Pleasebringsomethingtothetable@your-'ideas'-alone- aren't-enough.com

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I just got trump-chills....

"The greatest game of all times, believe me. And I got huge hands- ah I mean huge ideas. Huge!
The biggest. The story is breathtaking, believe me, I lack breath when I even think....... of it.
And the visuals, HOT! Like my daughter. If I could date the visuals, I would. Like my daughter. The HOTTEST!
Also, no one lasts longer than me- ah the game. Updates gonna be longer than the universe.
Trust me. It`s goonna be great! Make lewd games great again!

And the best thing: no patreons needed, the mexicans are gonna pay for it."

Edit: Do you know these moments when your brain takes over, produces something and when you`re done you wonder: "was that my doing? how could that happen?!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Greiya Archives