Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

adam20190514

Dec 17, 2018
JoiPlay

deviceart.png

Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay.

JoiPlay is a game interpreter and launcher for Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker made games.

RPG Maker Plugin is required to play RPG Maker XP, VX and VX Ace games.
Ren'Py Plugin is required to play Ren'Py games.
Ruffle Plugin is required to Play Adobe Flash games.
NScripter Plugin is required to Play NScripter games.

Features:
-> Cross-platform save file support, mean you can use your or another person save file.
-> Advanced settings for game types.
-> Built-in cheat menus for supported game types.
-> Easy-to-use and modern user interface.
-> Wired and Wireless Controller support.

Compatibility:
JoiPlay doesn't emulate Windows or any operation system so games that depend on Windows APIs or uncommon Node.js classes/functions won't work. Estimated compatibility rates are 70% for RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace games and %90 for other game types.

Required Permissions:
Storage permission is required to read and write game files.

Note:
JoiPlay doesn't includes any games so you have obtain game files to play them.

->
->

JoiPlay uses Ren'Py and RPG Maker plugins based on Ren'Py, rapt, MKXP and android-mkxp projects.

For Developers:
Game developers can create preconfigured files to make their games playable on JoiPlay and share with others. Also third party plugins are supported and a plugin template will be published on .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 23, January, 2034
Developer:
Support:
Discord Server: (You can join our Discord Server for any assistance)
Email: JoiPlay Protonmail
Official Website:
Version: In-development
Language: English

DOWNLOAD
JoiPlay:

Last edited:

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
at title say that joiplay can play tyranobuild.
is my hunting adventure time is tyrano too ?
how i play it if that game is tyrano ?
just click + icon like other ?

*sorry for my bad engrish

adam20190514

Dec 17, 2018
at title say that joiplay can play tyranobuild.
is my hunting adventure time is tyrano too ?
how i play it if that game is tyrano ?
just click + icon like other ?

*sorry for my bad engrish
Yes it's should play unless it's encrypted with something.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Hey there. Im trying "favorite teacher", an HTML game from this site, using Joiplay.
But, after adding the game, I go to play it and I only get a white screen and the little controller icon at the top.
I used .rar app to fully uncompress the game on my phone (emulated storage, not an sd card). Regular navigation through my files to the games image folder shows me they extracted properly; I can see them all on my phone. The .html file is in the same folder, too, so I don't know what's wrong. Any help please?
Also, even though android chrome detects and runs this game in "desktop" mode, all the images (not icons like game buttons, just images) come up broken, so I'm unsure as to how to proceed at all.
Any help is appreciated:)

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hi, i was playing Treasure of Nadia in this JoiPlay and everything was okay. But, another day i tried to load a save from this game and a error message- Screenshot_20200304-152850.png appear, so, i dont now if im in the right place to ask this, but, what i can do? ( and i tried to re-open the game and this error appear like, just when the game was loading, he didnt even load the menu).

others games are with problem too. like Summertime Sage (i tried to play it, but appears a error in ren'py). another game that a tried to play was Never Saint, but appears in the screen (Scrip error) Screenshot_20200304-155738.png
in yellow. ( all errors from RPGM are in yellow i think). Sorry for the bad english :/

Edit: all this games that i played are in F95zone.
In this moment im playing Lust Epidemic ( the owner of treasure of Nadia [NLT]) and i hadnt any problem so far.

Last edited:

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
Hi, i was playing Treasure of Nadia in this JoiPlay and everything was okay. But, another day i tried to load a save from this game and a error message- View attachment 576435 appear, so, i dont now if im in the right place to ask this, but, what i can do? ( and i tried to re-open the game and this error appear like, just when the game was loading, he didnt even load the menu).

others games are with problem too. like Summertime Sage (i tried to play it, but appears a error in ren'py). another game that a tried to play was Never Saint, but appears in the screen (Scrip error) View attachment 576440
in yellow. ( all errors from RPGM are in yellow i think). Sorry for the bad english :/

Edit: all this games that i played are in F95zone.
In this moment im playing Lust Epidemic ( the owner of treasure of Nadia [NLT]) and i hadnt any problem so far.
How to run milftoon drama in android ? Suggest tool for running this game