Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
I have personally found that the Kirikiri plugin for JoiPlay (available only to patrons) doesn't work on my device despite it working on another's. The best alternative is to use Kirikiroid2 available from .
any list VN use kirikiri? I mean VN that can use emulator to play?

JamboIRA

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, do someone know why with joyplay + ren'py plugin some ren'py games doesn't start?
Specifically I had this trouble with the compressed version of LoSB and Lisa Total Investigation.
Thx

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, do someone know why with joyplay + ren'py plugin some ren'py games doesn't start?
Specifically I had this trouble with the compressed version of LoSB and Lisa Total Investigation.
Thx
The RenPy plugin is currently limited to games made with RenPy 8.1.0 or earlier. If the games were made within the last year then there's a good chance that it uses RenPy 8.2.0, which is incompatible unless you recompile the scripts.

Reactions: JamboIRA

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Thx
LoSB use new renpy ver which not compatible with current joiplay plugin see let's just wait for update. As for other renpy games tbh idk why, Summer Times Saga also crash when I try play it via joiplay

Reactions: JamboIRA

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
LoSB use new renpy ver which not compatible with current joiplay plugin see let's just wait for update. As for other renpy games tbh idk why, Summer Times Saga also crash when I try play it via joiplay
Did you try asking in the Discord server, because there's a bunch of fixes for games

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Did you try asking in the Discord server, because there's a bunch of fixes for games
nah~ I just use what available online aka google to see what I can do. Beside my main interest on Joiplay is RPGM while Renpy is a plus

tehax

Nov 15, 2021
Hey guys,
does anybody knows if there already is a Ren'Py Plugin for Joiplay with Version 8.2.1? I ask because there are some games that made with latest Ren'Py version which don't work wit 8.1.3.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Hey guys,
does anybody knows if there already is a Ren'Py Plugin for Joiplay with Version 8.2.1? I ask because there are some games that made with latest Ren'Py version which don't work wit 8.1.3.
There's an update with 8.2.1 coming out publicly in 2 weeks or right now if you're a patron ($1 minimum)

Reactions: tehax