Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

adam20190514

Dec 17, 2018
Milftoon drama will run in joiplay?
You can use Visionaire plugin with JoiPlayer to play it. You can port new versions by replacing vis file in rga file.
Plugin :

Milftoon drama 0.14 :

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
You can use Visionaire plugin with JoiPlayer to play it. You can port new versions by replacing vis file in rga file.
Plugin :

Milftoon drama 0.14 :
How to download visonair plugin and how to run game you can explain in detail?

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
Plugin :

Milftoon drama 0.14 :
Visionaire plugin can run game in android

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Question how in the seven hells do you Sprint in rpgmaker games with joiplay?
Open the gamepad (already with the game in screen)... At the top you have the option to configure the gamepad, put in one of the six inputs the Shift-Left (i put my shift in the fifth input) and remember to SAVE what you had changed. Done, when in game, use the shift and if the game controls are the tradicional the char will sprint.

I Hope you can understand my english :/

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Jeez Rwosan keeps killing this app and rebooting it. Is there any real reason I should switch atm if I'm happy just making my own rgas over with JoiPlayer

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
I am surprised someone has not done an Android port of instead of using .

fhampirsky

Feb 17, 2018
I can't save if the game folder is in SD card but I can save if it's in my internal.
Joiplayer seems to be better choice for now since I can play and save RPGMV game even when it's in my SD card (although I can't play RPGVA game there.../I can play VA in Joiplay tho, but can't save is still a problem.)

Reactions: tyknjinq

daff3ww

May 31, 2017
I tried playing a couple of Rpg maker vx aces games and keep better the error this file type is not supported one of the games was Caliross is that a error or are all games not supported

Reactions: random2142

lowtierntrgod

Formerly 'Alastor the radio demon'
Nov 4, 2018
so i tried a bunch of rpgm games and seem to hit two problems consistently
most games ether
.a fail to launch(sometimes repackaging works most of the time it doesn't even tough i have all plugins) or
.b launch work but miss key features like sounds sprites certain tiles that should be there i had one game

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-fantasy-good-or-evil-will-save-the-world-v1-30-kamichichi.42646/ where the entire third or fourth boss had no model attack sprites or even sound