Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Has anyone managed to make Tower of Trample by Bo Wei (VX ACE) work with this yet? I keep getting a "stack level too deep" error after starting a new game.

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
Could this app play " wolf rpg " type ??
As nice as that would be, no.

Being to lazy to go and look, I beleive I had read that Wolf RPG would be rather tricky to implement, which isn't to say it never will be made compatible, just that is isnt now and I dunno what the dev's plans are when it comes to if or when they will work it in there.

Reactions: fujiwaranovan

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
Well, the newest update to the RPG Maker plugin solved the only issue I've run into so far with running games, where Cheating Girlfriend Exhibitionist would mostly crash at boot.

It still seems like I'm still getting a little bit of a slowdown sometimes, especiall when I'm exposed in the game, presumable there are alot of scripts and things running in the background. They slowdowns arent a super big issue though.

My only real complaint with the new updates is that it's a bit more difficult to turn off the on screen gamepad and bring up the option buttons. I use this app on my Fire TV using a Keyboard+Trackpad, and click and dragging to emulate using a touchscreen to open and close these options is fiddly. Having the movable button was easier to use for me. Not a major problem, just slightly inconvenient as a non touchscreen user.

But yes, over all a major improvement!

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
As nice as that would be, no.

Being to lazy to go and look, I beleive I had read that Wolf RPG would be rather tricky to implement, which isn't to say it never will be made compatible, just that is isnt now and I dunno what the dev's plans are when it comes to if or when they will work it in there.
Thnks bro for your answer

eidrag

Jan 29, 2018
updated the apps, but now icons pics become confused, game without icons suddenly using other game icons, any way to purge all icons?

fhampirsky

Feb 17, 2018
I have a few suggestions and problem which I encounter.
1. Please let the cheat out again like before. I need to turn the key, turn on heat, turn off key, to use cheat then turn on key and off cheat again to turn it off. I prefer having the cheat out.

2. Is it possible to add function that will change our click (which is usually left click) into middle click or right click?

3. Please add function to change icon after we import it in.

4. In most RPG MV game, the game lag by alot mostly because of large sized map, npc with sensor, and rain, fog, or other weather related thing. I hope it can be fixed.

5. Sometimes when I play RPG VXA game, I will always encounter some game with Volume 0, the problem is, no matter how many times I change the volume, it keeps being 0. I hope it can be fixed.

6. In Shera and the three treasure game, going to load screen take a lot of time (and I can't seem to load my save now when I use joiplay, joiplayer has slown down when going into load screen too but can still load)

7. Some RPG MV game shown error when I go to settings (ex. Do you have Akira points)

duck slayer00

Feb 8, 2020
joiplay ( one of the version that was released in march) every worked fine

but the new version the gamepad disappears mid game

pls help

eidrag

Jan 29, 2018
joiplay ( one of the version that was released in march) every worked fine

but the new version the gamepad disappears mid game

pls help
now they force you to use gesture to show/hide controls/button. First ensure your lock button unlocks before toggling. When you start the game you see green layer on top/botttom of your screen? That's the area you need to swipe up/down.

duck slayer00

Feb 8, 2020
now they force you to use gesture to show/hide controls/button. First ensure your lock button unlocks before toggling. When you start the game you see green layer on top/botttom of your screen? That's the area you need to swipe up/down.
thanks

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
Trying to play LonaRPG but get the error "please install kgl2.klib"
Found that file in Lona storage, so im not sure what to do.

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
Im lowkey upset that I cant open the menu's or save/load my progress in Katawa Shoujo. Hope it gets fixed sometime!