Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

Dec 18, 2019
I'm trying to run the newest Update of WVM (7.7.1) but everytime I try it goes to the "loading game assets" screen for a few seconds then just pops back to the Menu.

Has anyone else similar issues?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Im sure u have a reason but wmv had good android ports available, i dont have any advice as im a noob myself with joi play, playing coming of age on it and its running good, not sure how to do updates for games tho.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
So is joi play not working on newer game versions? The Manor and coming of age ran perfect for me but not tried anything recent. My issue is how can I keep all the pics in one place not on the photo gallery lol? Happened with urban demons and coceater, all the pics went into photo gallery lol which is not ideal.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Sooo basically JoiPlay is complicated to use, and doesn't work on some games here? That's what I'm gathering from these posts lol.

Pretty buggy and difficult app then.​

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Sooo basically JoiPlay is complicated to use, and doesn't work on some games here? That's what I'm gathering from these posts lol.

Pretty buggy and difficult app then.​
Actually it's very easy to use from a pc viewpoint. For only app users maybe hard as it's more that install and run.

But once it's installed you pretty much just find the game exe and make a link to run it. So ok have to know your phone file system.

Runs all of the renpy games I've tried prob around 20+. Rpgm game around 80% as those can have custom plug-ins that cause issues

Rami 2030

Aug 21, 2017
So is joi play not working on newer game versions? The Manor and coming of age ran perfect for me but not tried anything recent. My issue is how can I keep all the pics in one place not on the photo gallery lol? Happened with urban demons and coceater, all the pics went into photo gallery lol which is not ideal.
Instell joiplay inside the (Secure folder) and move the these games also inside that folder

Trytytyty

Oct 31, 2020
How can i play game like Ayano Exorcist?(This game have big boxed .exe file)
Maybe need extracting

Dec 7, 2019

Help pls? I'm trying to run ideology in friction View attachment 827782
Me too, both ONEONE1 game. Ideology in friction and Meritocracy have this same problem.

Need help pls :cry:
Me three
No fix ?
Fellas ,developer of JoiPlay have discord and a lot of patches in it for games u mentioned and many more u will find i hope interesting trying ,come join us and have more fun ,cheers

Rami 2030

Aug 21, 2017
Fellas ,developer of JoiPlay have discord and a lot of patches in it for games u mentioned and many more u will find i hope interesting trying ,come join us and have more fun ,cheers
Ty