[R-Play tester] Unpaid Play-testing a fantasy dating sim? [Completed]

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Project:
The first release of the game What a Legend!
It's a fantasy sandbox game where there would be a largish number of characters and story-lines. You romance, corrupt, or seduce different ladies and unlock their h-content by doing their story.
Currently, the focus is on the Main Story and introducing the basic elements, as well as doing the introductory quest for one additional character.
Available sexual content: two spying scenes (one on a masturbating character), one brief boob fondling, and a vaginal sex.
Playtime: I'd say about 30-40 minutes if you read the dialogues. There's an optional hint system in place so you won't be lost.
More information can be found in the (note about site: the download page's links are not set up and the homepage's progress is placeholder).

Developer:
MagicNuts (we're a married couple: she's a freelance artist and I'm an English teacher).

Looking for:
Play-testers willing to play the game and give us feedback on the flow, feel, errors and bugs, etc.

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
Given that this testing is unpaid, it would be presumptuous of us to demand too much commitment and any honest feedback given is more than welcome.
That being said, there are a couple of criteria where we'd love to have specific feedback on (totally optional):
  • Any typos or bugs?
  • Were all the texts legible?
  • What was the most confusing part of the game?
  • What didn't work as expected?
  • How would you improve it?
  • What would stop you recommending it?
  • What do you think of the art / animation?
  • Do the sounds make sense?
Preferred method of contact:
Here on this thread or (still under dev).

Job Description:
Play the game before its first public release and let us know what you think.

Additional comments:
The game contains no NTR content (except a tiny hint in the prologue which is part of the background story).
Its gameplay consists of choosing characters and pursuing their story (if you choose to do a character's story you will see all her content eventually) and as such explicit in-game choices are merely flavor text or non-sexual variations.
There's an in-game hint system.
Sex scenes (and some other parts) are animated (using frame animation and 2d bone animation).
The game's drawn by hand (Photoshop + Illustratorl) and coded in Ren'Py.
Some of the images correspond to the content of the next release (still under dev), in particular the handjob shown below.

I don't know if I've missed out any other information. So feel free to ask.

wal-gallery16.jpg wal-gallery15.jpg wal-gallery13.jpg wal-gallery12.jpg wal-gallery11.jpg wal-gallery10.jpg wal-gallery08.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Nice art! :love:

Perhaps, instead of payment, you can offer your top Patreon tier to the testers?

Tell me when the game is ready and I'll make a thread for you.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Nice art! :love:
Thanks!

Perhaps, instead of payment, you can offer your top Patreon tier to the testers?
Great idea! But Patreon doesn't seem to allow gifting membership (unless I'm missing something). What I could do is give them Discord ranks, and early access to future releases (one week). Lastly they can also have their avatar, name, and a short text featured in the game ( ).

Here's how the avatar +name + text will look like:

Tell me when the game is ready and I'll make a thread for you.
Awesome! I will.

Reactions: rf96

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
The art looks incredible, and the approach and the idea are equally incredible, luck in the project, try to download the game on the website and it does not work, now I do not know if you are waiting directly for the beta testers for the first version or any you can download it.

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
The art looks incredible, and the approach and the idea are equally incredible, luck in the project...
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you like the idea.

...try to download the game on the website and it does not work, now I do not know if you are waiting directly for the beta testers for the first version or any you can download it.
I'm sorry you couldn't download it from the site. I think I did mention it above that the download page of the site is still incomplete (since I wanted to add the final release after all/most bugs are sorted out). The play-testers messaged me here and I sent them the download link. And I think the game's almost ready for release (just waiting for one final confirmation). So you shouldn't have to wait long and hopefully you'll soon find it on the main page. :)

Luesdelf

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2018
Tell me the location of hidden photos I have found only two photos of lambert erotic photography