• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Play With Neko Cynthia [Final] [Deear]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

The art is nice, but there is nothing to this game at all. First you have to click random hidden "sensitive" spots on the cat girl to make her use a dildo. After that, you spam the space bar to make her climax, and when I say spam, I mean it. You have to be willing to alert everyone in your house to make her cum with how fast you have to hit the space bar.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ShoeBailey

Look, I used to play rhythm games like Stepmania, DDR, osu, etc like it was a career and I cannot pass the spacebar test at the end.

Good lucking making cynthia cum, seems like only the dev is gonna be able to pull that one off.

Art and voice is cute though, and animations are okay. Quick game. If only it wasn't "finished". (Pray for a fix or a cheat.)
  3. 2.00 star(s)

bobdillan

The animation looks nice, is why it isn't 1 star.

The controls and mechanics make it impossible to play without smashing the keyboard until it is broken.

The clicking spots are a bit glitchy but still playable.

It is the spacebar scene that breaks the game, since unless you break your space bar and give yourself carpal tunnel syndrome... you probably aren't going to get passed it, let alone close to half way.

O and that is carpal tunnel in both wrists. good luck trying to get the guage to raise even a little with one hand on the space bar.