RPGM - Completed - Players' Street Companion - Idol Voice Actor Yurika's Case [v1.0.2] [gold complex]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GoonerM96

TL is very poor, u won't know half of what's going on, but it doesn't matter anyway because story needs little understanding and the gameplay is very easy to follow through. u just gotta collect semen by seeking events that will be unlocked when u reach certain amount. However, it's not that fun to repeatdly moving through vast maps. i reccomend just unlocking h scenes in the recollection room. the gameplay is not worth it, but the some h scenes (esp those with ahegao faces) are pretty good.

3/5
  2. 1.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

It is a simple enough game to follow with no actual story. You just walk around collecting scenes. Unfortunately, the MTL is so atrocious that it makes the game virtually unplayable. Get the CGs if you must. You don't miss much either way.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

mboshesap5

If you liked the previous works of this circle, this is just better in every aspect, there is minimal grind and theme is based on male domination/humiliation/corruption and it gets harder(kinkwise) more you get to the end of the game. Nothing too special or new that you wouldnt see from any other game but pretty good overall if I remember correctly.
    I don't know about this translation since i played it through my own methods on release