Seeking Playing a Rapist who uses Rape as Punishment?

Derp800

Jan 26, 2020
So this is going to come across as very specific, but seeing as how I've downloaded maybe 1 TB worth of games in the last 6 months I guess I have to be at this point.

So I'm wondering if there's a game, preferably not an RPGM or text based one, where you play as a male MC and you're able to punish asshole characters or characters with attitudes with rape? It doesn't have to be the sole purpose but used as an option. Let's say it's a dating sim and some woman is being a massive bitch so you teach her a lesson. Then later on you can go out and be a normal person or just continue to be a rapist, whatever. Something along those lines of using it as a way to punish women who have slighted you as opposed to just doing it to random women or women who are interested but just don't want to move too fast. A sort of Robin Hood Rapist I guess.

Reactions: Juicy Blueberry

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
School Conquest

The premise is silly, but it does have what you describe. You're in a sociopath who takes on other sociopaths in winner-takes-all duels. As in, the loser gets enslaved for life.

Absolute Power Corruption has some opportunities for this. A lot of the female characters are just assholes, and MC is an evil rapist.

iNSight of you

Well, this one is just for the one character, Gloria. The game is mainly about watching this thoroughly unpleasant character brought low. Most of the rape is in the form of coercion. Lots of hate-sex.

Rape tag can be misleading, I once stumbled upon a game here with the rape tag and the only rape was you having your dick sucked by a fat chick when she was too horny
I mean, that can be rape. Which game was that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tricon

Derp800

Jan 26, 2020
Hey, thanks for the replies, guys. Been a while since I posted and I had completely forgotten about it! Was a nice little surprise.