EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
aaaa.jpg

Overview:
You are put in the shoes of a young male character.
Life was not very fair with him, his father is dead, and he lives now with a friend of his father.
He is poor, at the same time he is beaten and teased at school and in the city.
Until one day, he has a strange dream and everything changes.

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-17
Release Date: 2021-06-17
Developer: nexTGen -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -
Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

795.jpg 809.jpg 828.jpg 862.jpg 897.jpg 913.jpg 917.jpg 949.jpg 999.jpg 1036.jpg 1045.jpg 1057.jpg 1083.jpg 1166.jpg 1218.jpg 1266.jpg 1358.jpg 1417.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Feb 18, 2020
Looks interesting I'm gonna check it out just because this is the first time I'm the first reply lol
Edit: I like this and look forward to it being updated!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Interesting title, as long as we are behind the wheel, we are PLAYING GOD, so I'd like to see more choices/branches during the dialog that really influence what path you are going through. (y)

milf2.jpg
"LIFE IS very fair with him, his father is dead, and he lives with his mother." ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Marie: "Marie sensor! I smell wincest!"

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
That must be a rough school the MC is going to to have desks that marked up. Either way, a classic tale from the looks of things of Mr. At Rock Bottom's life finally getting the ultimate break. Though I will say the models look a little stiff at the moment, but over time that can change as the dev is able to work on them. This is just an intro at the moment so there's lots of time for improvements and polish.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
In the game Title it says Intro and not a particular number. Does that mean there is not much content?. The Story sounds cool albeit a little generic. I think PARANORMAL should be put in the Tags though.

• Red Heart

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
"You're a boy named Elias.
Life was not very fair with him, his father is dead, and he lives with his mother.
Elias is poor, at the same time he is beaten and teased at school and in the city.
Until one day, he has a strange dream and everything changes."

Sounds like a time to start fucking mom.:p

• Love
Reactions: pochops and nexTGen

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Of course it's hell. He's a Honey Select male character!
jk but seriously it takes about as long to learn DAZ Studio as it must take to create hundreds of renders using HS. And you have more options and arguably better looking 3d figures imo.

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Of course it's hell. He's a Honey Select male character!
jk but seriously it takes about as long to learn DAZ Studio as it must take to create hundreds of renders using HS. And you have more options and arguably better looking 3d figures imo.
I know how to use Daz3d, but unfortunately at the moment I don't have a very fast PC and it takes me a long time for a single render.

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
In the game Title it says Intro and not a particular number. Does that mean there is not much content?. The Story sounds cool albeit a little generic. I think PARANORMAL should be put in the Tags though.
Yes, it is only a short intro for now.

Reactions: JaszMan

saexjell

Mar 20, 2021
I don't know if it is a problem on my screen, but I found it very difficult to read the text in many moments. I believe that it is necessary to darken the textbox and add an outline in the text and other elements.

• Red Heart

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I don't know if it is a problem on my screen, but I found it very difficult to read the text in many moments. I believe that it is necessary to darken the textbox and add an outline in the text and other elements.
I will solve this, thanks for the feedback.