Playing hentai games, with out leaving any evidence on the pc, with the help of virtual machines!

proxy89

Feb 1, 2018
Hey all, since this coronovirus thing started, i've been locked up, with my family. (I'm over 18, just attending university, by online classes). I've missed playing my fave hentai games, i've tried with virtual machines, but the games don't run at all! Please, can anybody help me out!

Sugriwa

Aug 22, 2020
I've never played in a VM. But I did play using Android Emulator as a workaround for such circumstance. It worked quite well for me.
If the games you play have Android version maybe you could give it a shot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: proxy89

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Also how much does your family know about pc's? The quickest is as forbidden mentioned using external HD or USB.
Another way is to use the hide function in windows. It takes abit longer but can be done in about a minute. For windows 7
step 1 : top left of explorer click organize
step1.png

step 2 : go down to folder and search options and click there
step2.png

step 3 : select show hidden files, folders etc
step3.png

step 4 : create a folder (try not use the OS drive i.e. c:/) right click the folder and scroll to the bottom and click properties
near the bottom select hidden check box
Hidden1.png

for windows 10 use the link below and step 4 should be the same on windows 10

Now when you want to play just follow steps 1-3 and when you are finished just repeat by turning off hidden folders.
Also remember that some games store their saved data in other locations not always in the game folder i.e. alot of renpy games store their saves in OS drive normally c:/user/user/appdata/roaming/RenPy/
When you turn off show hidden files/folders appdata will be hidden as that is it's default setting but you might want to back those up somewhere else like you game folder, just cut and paste when playing.
This is not a secure method and if you family knows anything about pc's your best bet would be external or USB not forgetting the saves ;)

You could also try adding passwords to your folders but i have not persoanlly tried this. I will add some links below for you but remember when doing anything on pc 1) always back things up and also use at your own risk as software is very temperamental. Good luck hope this helps

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
oh just keep'em in your pen drive. I usually have potato rigs so I shun vm's as they need a number of cores for themselves thus the performance drop but, what OS did you installed in your vm anyway? maybe your vm's platform is different than what your hentai games need.

proxy89

Feb 1, 2018
Wow, i didn't expect all this. Thank you all! Well, it used to be an old family pc for work and they look for old files in it all the time, so i can't risk them stumbling upon these games and i think they know about hidden files lol.
Well, when i wrote this post, i used linux, but it didn't even run .exe files. Then i downloaded windows 10 home version and they were playable, but it had only 1 giga spare and i couldn't even unzip some of them. Worse, when i turned off the virtual machine, it got corrupted for some reason (rip saves) and i had to delete it all. I'm looking for a lighter version of windows or anything that can run google chrome and exe files. (I'm not an expert on vm's or pc's btw)

Last edited:

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Your best bet is then to get a removable HD and store/run games from there. Also remember that when using a windows OS it save some files to the temp dir when unzipping / unraring files to you might want to clean that out. Not sure if linux saves any files though.