3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
This is so dark it made my angsty teenage years seems like the brightest point of my life. I love it.
Not a lot of people said it, but I also enjoyed your humor and attitude. Keep up the good work! Also are you planning for a Discord soon?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
This is so dark it made my angsty teenage years seems like the brightest point of my life. I love it.
Not a lot of people said it, but I also enjoyed your humor and attitude. Keep up the good work! Also are you planning for a Discord soon?
That was the idea, the hard part is keeping the darkness without it starting to feel edgy (for lack of better word) and forced. Thank you for the kind words.

As for Discord, I've heard of it, but I've never actually touched it. I'll look into it, and perhaps set one up once I know what I'm doing with it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
everyone uses discord, its going to be funny when china finaly doubles down via tencent which is invested in discord.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
what are the passwords riddles for the underground? route???

another question why isn't it a hint or a guide at least for them???

there's not a single thing in-game that will help the player in how to gain

the underground passwords

like why isn't this in-game already

like why just why

View attachment 655896
I want to think this is some kind of joke, or perhaps the wrong game, but I'm really not sure. So, I'm just gonna roll with a bad attempt at shitposting.

• Haha
Reactions: BruceLee73

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
I've just tried to replay the game.
I mustered all my courage to do the non romantic path. And no, I didn't have enough courage to not skip the rape scene :p
But what I can say is that the scene with Judas, when ignoring Juda's warning and then not asking to pull out, is just totally hot. I liked it.
If you can do something like that on the other path, I'm game :)
So to make it short : Incest bro/sis, Female protagonist, Pregnancy ....
You just hit all of my soft spots, congratulation, I've just payed you a few coffees as a reward ;)

Even with the scene I will always skip, I think I will keep a close eye on your game. I may even become a recuring supporter if there was another way than Patreon (I deleted my account there when they started acting like dick about incest)

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I've just tried to replay the game.
I mustered all my courage to do the non romantic path. And no, I didn't have enough courage to not skip the rape scene :p
But what I can say is that the scene with Judas, when ignoring Juda's warning and then not asking to pull out, is just totally hot. I liked it.
If you can do something like that on the other path, I'm game :)
So to make it short : Incest bro/sis, Female protagonist, Pregnancy ....
You just hit all of my soft spots, congratulation, I've just payed you a few coffees as a reward ;)

Even with the scene I will always skip, I think I will keep a close eye on your game. I may even become a recuring supporter if there was another way than Patreon (I deleted my account there when they started acting like dick about incest)
I love me some incestual pregnancy, which most games either seem to lack both of or are unfinished/not actively updated. Both paths will feature numerous opportunities for pregnancy (with others outside of Judas, as well, at some point.). Thank you for the support, as well. :)

I do agree about Patreon, but it's really the only (trustworthy) platform of it's style that I'm aware of (though this is coming from the person who didn't have a discord up until a few days ago :LOL:). Subscribestar is something I'm trying to get going as well, but account review is taking forever and their "expediting" process is going unanswered.

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
I love me some incestual pregnancy, which most games either seem to lack both of or are unfinished/not actively updated. Both paths will feature numerous opportunities for pregnancy (with others outside of Judas, as well, at some point.). Thank you for the support, as well. :)

I do agree about Patreon, but it's really the only (trustworthy) platform of it's style that I'm aware of (though this is coming from the person who didn't have a discord up until a few days ago :LOL:). Subscribestar is something I'm trying to get going as well, but account review is taking forever and their "expediting" process is going unanswered.
You could say that. Game with siblings pregnancy are quite rare. I only know of one game from a female perspective, Girl Life, and even if it is fun, I'm getting tired of being chained knocked up by Kolka (even with Terlis2000's mod) ... The writing is just awful and anticlimatic.
So your game coming in is a good thing, even if there are some part I don't like.
I hope you will have your Subscribestar account settled. I already have an account there, and supporting a few game, so I will jump on you as soon as your account is set up :D

bangtheheart

Mar 24, 2019
The writing is superb, and I like it dark. Currently my favorite text-based game so far (I mean it currently doesn't have a lot of options yet but I see the huge potential).

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
What version is this game? The download is 0.1, the thread is 0.0.1.
Not much of a difference, extra zero or not, but it's 0.0.1. Will make sure that's cleaned up on the next version.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Not much of a difference, extra zero or not, but it's 0.0.1. Will make sure that's cleaned up on the next version.
It makes a big difference. 0.1 = there is some content, 0.0.1 = pre alpha (maybe some text but no content)
How many money do you want? $0.10 or $0.01? So nope, its not just one extra zero or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Dipsode

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It makes a big difference. 0.1 = there is some content, 0.0.1 = pre alpha (maybe some text but no content)
How many money do you want? $0.10 or $0.01? So nope, its not just one extra zero or not.

I'm not going to argue over semantics. It's a waste of energy.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
There is a standard, if you use BOTH at the same time. 0.0.1 and 0.1.
But yes, waste of time to argue about that with you.
Well, disregarding your obvious passive aggressiveness, I mentioned that in the first reply. Have a good morning/night. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BruceLee73
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes