3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I love Altered Carbon, the series and books are great. MissFortune comes from both LoL (League of Legends) and the band of the same name. I just kind of enjoyed the play on the root word, so I decided to use it. :)
I was actually talking about the names in game, ofc MissFortune comes from LoL, everyone has 2 big reasons to remember her

Other than this, I did have to edit the thread because we do not allow tags for content that's not yet in the game, you should edit them accordingly and add it's own "Future tags" section in the Genre spoiler

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I was actually talking about the names in game, ofc MissFortune comes from LoL, everyone has 2 big reasons to remember her

Other than this, I did have to edit the thread because we do not allow tags for content that's not yet in the game, you should edit them accordingly and add it's own "Future tags" section in the Genre spoiler
Oh, okay lol. Totally misread that.

Fair enough on the tags, and completely understandable at that. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: CaelumCreo

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
MissFortune just a question: that signature you have, where did you get it? The girl seems kind of familiar to me but I can't remember where I saw her.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune just a question: that signature you have, where did you get it? The girl seems kind of familiar to me but I can't remember where I saw her.
I'm not a hundred percent sure on that myself, just happened to run across it on Google Images. A couple reverse image searches led me to 4Chan clones, and a few extra gifs, which led me to a Tumblr named (honestly thought this was her, but it wasn't.). That page links to an long-gone page named " ". Googling that , brings up a few more results. Still a dead end, it seems. All I got was a 4Chan back-and-forth about a group named "a hangman's joke" and her twitter being connected, along with her first name being Hannah. Chick is unsaucable. :cry:

+ extras ( , ) I came across:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sorter

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Can't wait playing as Judas once that comes out. Just imagining the possibilities gets me excited.

That being said though, can't wait to bend over backwards for big bro, pumping out his babies over and over and possibly help him get the girls he wants, weather they like it or not

.... or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here :D

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
.... or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here :D
You aren't. That's very much going to be an option when the time comes. ;)

Hope you're enjoying what content is there so far. :)

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
You aren't. That's very much going to be an option when the time comes. ;)

Hope you're enjoying what content is there so far. :)
I mean.... I would rather play as Judas to be 100% honest....
but I'm finding some enjoyment in playing as the sis as well.... mainly to think what is going to happen once Judas comes out.... but also to help strong big bro to get all the girls he desires, weather they like it or not, family members or not :p

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Ok, thanks :) I asked you because that smile is something incredible :love:
I know right? I was going to ask, but good thing I scrolled up to see. Shame this goth cutie is lost to the ether.

Related to the thread, cannot wait for some more content!

abooba

Aug 31, 2017
Glad to see something of this quality that's not about NTR, sissy, or transformation
Very much appreciate marking the paths with the most content as such
Promising that there's not an infinitely ambitious fractal of dead-end branching paths right at the start

What's there for a second update is impressive. Good game

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
0.3 will be delayed by a day or two.

Not because of the fourth or anything, but because of a small family emergency. Younger sister and her doofus boyfriend don't know what social distancing is, and she thinks she might've caught COVID. So, I'll be spending the fourth (and possibly the day after) taking care of a kid I want nothing to do with. I don't know if I'll be able to get to uploading at all, so I figured I would just delay the release just in case. Apologies.

- MissFortune.

VVEST

Jan 12, 2020
Comments pertaining to lack of male character will be ignored. Questions are fine.
Why there is s lack of male character? This is a question. Wright?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Is this game a sandbox or linear?
It's linear and will likely stay that way. I'm honestly not experienced enough with Twine/Sugarcube to know where to even start on a sandbox. As much as this is a serious project, it's also me just practicing and learning the program along with some HTML/CSS. I might play around with it on the next project, whenever that may be.

Have you ever given Grammarly a go?
I thought Grammarly was browser-based. Will have to look into that, thanks.

Comments pertaining to lack of male character will be ignored. Questions are fine.
Why there is s lack of male character? This is a question. Wright?
BloodyPinkPanties sort of covered it already, but I just have gotten around to that part of the game yet. I don't want to have dozens of unfinished paths, so I figured it was better to focus on a select few and finish those before moving on. As for said comments being ignored, if you scroll the through a couple of the previous pages, you'll notice quite a few remarks/comments on the lack of a male character (which is completely understandable given the massive differential in gender here). It's stated in the game (on what is essentially the first page), there's no need to go beyond that.

• Hey there
Reactions: Stretta
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes