3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_08.jpg

Overview:
Playing With Fire is a visual novel that allows you to make meaningful choices about how the story should progress. The main character is a nineteen-year-old boy from Germany that is currently in his last year of school. This game tells the story of the best week of his life, which coincidently starts with him getting blackmailed. During this week, you'll need to resolve some issues, but more importantly, live your life to your heart's content.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-21
Release Date: 2022-09-21
Developer: HighbornTiger - - - - -
Other game: A Foreign World, A Familiar World
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Author's note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extra: Gallery unlock*

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

d7_park_02_02.png d7_prom_jenny_01.png d6_evening_dom_16_01.png d7_interrogation_76.png d6_evening_rom_30.png d6_marie_jenny_13.png d7_interrogation_74_01.png d6_morning_jenny_22.png d5_marie_party_36_02.jpg d2_hallwayJenny_01.png d1_plan_14.png d2_eveningDom_06.png d5_marie_party_28.png d5_jenny_rom_30.png d5_jenny_dom_24.png d5_izzy_party_33.png d5_lena_sexting_01.png d5_lena_swim_11.png

Last edited:

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
The game starts when the parents of our main character, Steve, leave him and his friend Jenny alone at home to go on a two week vacation.
Jenny's parents died when she was young, so Steve's father Sam decided to take her in. When they left they gave her the task to watch over our MC.

This is the most convoluted setup for an incest game that I've ever seen on this site.

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
There is cirtainly potential here, but the demo is very short and very little happends...however if the writing is good this has a good premise.

Reactions: LostOne84

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hmmm how to say this without sounding like an ass....how about stop being in denial ...lie to us sure but problem is we know your lying so wasting your own time and ours ...stop lying to yourself..we all know this is another incest game...who you tryin to fool here us or yourself...grow a pair and call it how it is like i just did bro
The overview is from Patreon where incest is banned, like it has been for a long, long, long time now.....

They can't call it incest or it gets taken down. That has been common knowledge for a while.

Bakuran

Jun 21, 2017
It didn't take long for things to get intresting between the two of them.

With the blackmail and humiliation tag? Not sure I can trust you on this

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So I see "Humiliation, Blackmail, Domination" so I am guessing this is not a romance game right? I don't know what to make of the overview...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Just add the option to name the "friend" and who she is to the MC, and you got yourself a potentially great game here! Looking forward to what's next :devilish:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hmmm how to say this without sounding like an ass....how about stop being in denial ...lie to us sure but problem is we know your lying so wasting your own time and ours ...stop lying to yourself..we all know this is another incest game...who you tryin to fool here us or yourself...grow a pair and call it how it is like i just did bro
Well, I think that the sinopsys says another thing. But posible in not must time someone include an incest patch if the game is enough popular (or even the dev can do that).

But you can play it without incest, if you prefer this way.

actualy it kind of is, if you pick that route...
I don't like humiliation, blackmail and domination, I don't really enjoy these things. For now I'm going to move on to see how the game progresses (and from what I've read, I really don't feel comfortable with the prologue, and rather badly expected, I'd rather see the future update and how the consensual relationship progresses)

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I quite liked this, I will go the love route as the backstory for Jenny is so sad that there is no way that anyone could be mean to her. I would like the option to rename Steve, hopefully that will come in the future. Also the developer should change "plaid" to "played".

Reactions: Dalbert33 and Bailz
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes