• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S-Play tester] [S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Unpaid Playtester and/or someone to help out with English writing/proofreading

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
Looking for a small play-tester/proofreader/grammar checker/writer for your game? I'm willing to hand out my services while the quarantine has me locked in my house. I'm mostly doing this to get some background while helping out devs who have trouble with English (especially after seeing people commenting about poor grammar in their game(s) which can be a turn-off for them).

Skills:
- I am fluent and proficient in English (currently getting my Bachelor's Degree in Education with 1 year experience in English teaching internship)
- Proofreading and grammar improvement are my strengths
- I can also write small stories for bits and side-quests but probably not full-on major plot scripts since those require time and (ideally) experience in story-writing...the closest I have to that is cringe and edgy fanfiction from my high school days

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me first through this forum or site PMs, then we can keep contact in Discord afterwards.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I'm doing this as a "free sideline" just to gain experience and proper samples for myself on this site before I start committing to bigger projects; if you want me to do this full-time or with regularity, then we might have to work on a paid agreement.

Availability:
- Somewhat of a flexible schedule; I have a lot of free time all week long (especially on Sundays) but this can vary as I am still a undergraduate who has university stuff to do. Give me a reasonable deadline and I'll be sure to finish before it's due.

Work Samples:
- None to show atm

Additional comments:
- I can hand out some of my suggestions for your game's story (if you ask for them) even if you didn't grab me as a storywriter (something like attention-to-detail or plot holes).
- You can also ask me to playtest your game for feedback or bug-hunting while I'm at it.
- If for some reason you are working on a hospital/medical setting for your game, I can also help out with realistic scenarios or general events that you think may be too out-of-bounds (I was a Nursing student for almost 2 years before I decided that the medicine track isn't for me).
- If I missed a point or if you want to ask me something, feel free to post it down below.
- I'm okay with any fetish, kink, or sexual orientation.

YLA_1

Game Developer
May 8, 2021
im Interested in working with you , this is my discord Aslo#2761 , i don't know how to use PMs in this forum