RPGM - Plaything [v0.20] [Sid Valentine]

1. 2.00 star(s)

n4n007

The story is ok. It does have potential.
    For the story I'd give it a 3.
    Graphics I'd give a 4.
    But what truly drags this down is the use of RPGM should have used RenPy.
    Gameplay 0, NOT RECOMMENDED. Switch to RenPy and I give it a better score.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

uuhwhat

Well it's a nice start, the premise is simple but effective, the girl is hot and big tits are always a plus.
    There's not much content, maybe 10 minutes worth.

Also to the dev, i really recommend you switch to ren'py. There is basically no reason to use rpgmaker for games unless you REALLY wanna make an actual "game" h-game like NLT, which this is clearly not trying to be. And ren'py is just way more convenient to play in comparison.
    Good luck on this project, has my interest.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BlahPoo

For an initial release, it's not bad.
    Game Play - Currently there isn't much going on, and it's more of a visual novel at the moment, but again this is the initial release so I'll give it a 3/5
    Story - It is about 5-10 minutes long, depending on how fast you read, and gets straight into the meat and potatoes. If you like a slow burn, this probably won't be it for you. Not sure how much story or depth we will get from this one, but I will still look forward to the next update. 3/5
    Renders - I personally like the look and quality of the renders. This one gets a 4/5

All in all 3.5/5 rounded up to a 4/5
  4. 2.00 star(s)

L4r90

This is not a game. It's a visual novel with next to no content (less than 5 minutes of 'gameplay').
    The renders are pretty which raises my rating by 1 point, but this 'game' has nothing else going for it