Please check out my stream of 'Radiant' and recommend other games I can play!

Loveshanks

Mar 13, 2020
Hello!

I'm Laura. Been creeping around this site for a while...
I'm a lover and streamer of lewd games! Over at Goohshi (a site set up to allow people to stream in ways Twitch doesn't allow) I've been playing, narrating and acting out a few:

DroidProductions' 'Love of Magic' An romantic, erotic, visual novel rich in character, story and lore, sit in an urban fantasy Edinburgh.
Altos and Herdone's 'The Headmaster' A kinky RPG where you play as the Headmaster of a school for deliquent girls, dealing out pain, pleasure and humilation as part of your reform plan

Most recently I streamed 'Radiant', the new release by acclaimed developer and artist SirDammed and Alorth.
While I played live last night the video is still on site for anybody to watch <3

So please, come and check out this brilliant new game, and let me know what you think of my show!
Please sign up and follow me on , and join my so you'll be informed of every time I stream!
And you'll also be able to get to know me better and give input on what other things I stream, as well as join in the general nerdy discussion and share your favourite smut.

I'm also open to suggestions for new games to play, though I've got a long list of those I intend to stream soon, including Harem Hotel, Melody, Being a DIK, Mythic Manor, Good Girl Gone Bad, The DeLuca Family... and so many more I'm overwhelmed with choice!

Thanks,
Laura <3

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
DeLuca is planned? Looking forward to that!

I'll make sure to ping my discord for when you stream my game as I did with our lovely Ms. Goohshi. The more the merrier!

For other games- you should give both of PhillyGames games a try (City Of Broken Dreamers and Depraved Awakening) and also Acting Lesson by DrPinkCage (Same dev from being a DIK).